Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Hannah M.
This is probably a great product just not for my skin. Now that I've outgrown my teenage skin I don't really need the blemish fighting agents this cleanser offers. Dried my skin a bit more than I would like especially with this being the dry winter season
Roderick J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this cleanser almost daily ...I love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh without drying it out completely . I follow up with a moisturizer and my skin feels like a baby . No harsh smell and non exfoliant .
Alexis H.
Erwin, TN
WORKED GREAT FOR THE PURPOSE. VERY GENTLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CLEANSER. PACKAGING WAS A NICE BOX WITH MANY DESCRIPTIONS AND PROPER USE INSTRUCTIONS! GREAT PRODUCT WOULD BUY AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU CLEAN AND CLEAR
Rachael J.
Saginaw, MI
I really like Clean & Clear products for my sensitive skin. I am very fair complected flaws just shine on me but this product helps and makes my skin feel soothed and refreshed!
Sydney Y.
Wailuku , HI
One on my favorite drugstore cleansers. Accessible, inexpensive, clean smell, lathers well, and feels nice on the skin (no burning feeling) very soothing. The only con I have for this product is I found it drying specially chin area.
Jordan B.
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove
Faizah Z.
This was a horrible face cleanser. For starters, it was a foaming cleanser. It just cleaned my face superficially, not even, when I used it I felt like it was doing absolutely nothing to my skin.
nerali m.
I love this face cleanser , it helps to correct imperfections and helps a lot to maintain a free and impurity fresh face, totally recommended for all women in the world
Reagan M.
Rochester, NY
This product is great! i have a tendency to have dry skin and it does not dry my face out when I use it. The only problem is vague directions on the back, but with a couple applications its easy to find what works best for you.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
When it says soothing, they really do mean soothing. The value is okay concidering a lot of college students and high school students would need it. Walmart goes have this, If not try Walgreens. I thought it was effective.