Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Lisamarie B.
Wintersville, OH
It goes on very well. And the packaging is very nice. I bought it at Walmart. My kids also use the facial wash and they love it too. Although if you have sensitive skin you may want to test it out in a small area first. I would highly recommend this to others.
Cassidy P.
It felt very clean on my skin but it left it very dry. I think it did keep my skin clear of breakouts. I thought it had a very clean sent but I don't know if I liked it. I did however like the foaming effect.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
My 19 year old daughter relies on @CleanandClear #Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser to wash away the remains on the day. It can be used daily and does irritate her her skin, leaving her skin fresh and glowing.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
This is the best face cleaner resolving many skin problems, recommended by my Doctor. BUT best of all it has two uses; Flying out the door it cleans my jewelry better than jewelry cleaners. Quicker than my face... rinse and shine better than costco jewels. I would not use it on pearls.
Kaizha M.
Lewisburg, TN
I did not like this product at all. I used it for a week and notice my skin started to peel. I was not using any other cleanser at the time, so I knew it was this that was causing it. This pretty much burned my face and didn't accomplish anything positive. I'd never purchase it again.
ann l.
Mears, VA
This is so good. Makes my skin feel clean and just so good. I use it everyday and mostly when I use make up too. I think its gentle and doesn't dry out my skin... I think its good for the price and I can get it from CVS and I would buy it again... and for my daughters as well
Ahmed A.
I got this before I left for vacation.
I couldn't be happier with the choice I have made. It kept me clean and soft despite the heat being high, I was able to stay clean and fight the grease and oily.
Al S.
Valley Village, CA
This is the only brand I wash my face with. I wash it twice a day morning and before bed. It does work it has kept my acne at bay. I think it's one of the better soaps out in the market. I use this as I don't use regular soap on my face and this product is reliable
Andi M.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is such a great thing to add to your health routine. It's gentle on your skin, super easy to use, and only takes a few seconds to rinse your face with. It makes my face feel so refreshed before bed. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a new nightly rinse.
Harli K.
Norman, OK
I didn't really think this product did much for me at all. I got this at Walgreens, it wasn't too effective for my skin. I liked the product but I didn't see any results so I quit using it. I don't think I will buy it again because I can get a better cleanser.