Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Melissa M.
Cambridge
So this product left my skin very clean feeling but it did not leave it very soft and nor did it help for acne.
Niamh J.
Love it on my face and I think it really cleanses your face and prevents any spots or breakouts on your face
Cheryl S.
I use this everyday and love the way it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. yes I recommend it to others
Jennifer K.
Greece, GR
I love this so much!!!!!! Perfection af😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌👌you should get it!!!!!😍❤❤ Its one of my favorite products
Diane V.
None none none none none none none none none

none none none none none none none none

Too long tired of this
Anthea P.
This does exactly what it says on the tin! It helps with all sorts and makes my skin feel smooth and soft
Jasmin S.
Great to use after a shower really helps with oily skin and pimples and the foam feels really good on kin
Rania F.
Sousse Tunisia
This helps my skin pretty well and not too expensive or even not too sheap i recommend you to try this out
Ayesha I.
Awesome product! Helped my skin feel fresh and toned down some of my acne. yeah the scent was too much.
Ellie Louise F.
This is so good for the skin it makes your skin so smooth within seconds you using it no spits nothing