Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Rajneet M.
Blue Diamond Dr Brampton, Ontario
Liked how this cleanser had a pump but I didn't find it to help my acne and I needed to pump out a lot of product for my entire face. This smells nice but I prefer biore face cleansers
Kayla D.
I haven't used it but ive heard good things about it, that it works good, easy to apply, actually cleanses out your pores. ive seen these at coles or woolworths and they're cheap
Yakshini S.
singapore
I love this product as i have really oily skin and i can get a lot of breakouts but ever since i had tried this it has helped me improve my complexions as it was very gentle yet cleanses deep into the pores
Diana Lucia G.
Lima, soltera

This limpador is also very good to my personal taste is highly recommend it . let me use it very clean face with my friends and when then we want to make up .
Samantha B.
Its okay, does its job but not good enough.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharen B.
Newmarket
I'm not a huge fan of this facial cleanser. I find I have to wash my face twice for it to feel clean and the smell is not great for me. Would not buy again.
Meridyth K.
Truro
This is not styles of clean and clear I use. I do agree that clean and clear are a amazing brand and there cleansers are amazing for senetive skin like mine.
Beth S.
Toronto, ON
Good cleanser for preventing acne without causing dryness. Not harsh on the skin but keeps the pimples at bay while keeping skin feeling hydrated and clean.
Krystal B.
I like how it foams up and applies. It's not greasy or anything. But it does sting a bit. Over all, I'm satisfied and it is effective if used consistently.
Kathy S.
Pembroke
I tried Clean & Clear Advantage daily s9othing cleanser. It has a nice cooling sensation when you use it. Cleans really nice and helps with breakouts