Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Juliana J.
This facial cleanser is pretty good and is very well priced. I use it as a secondary cleanser, meaning I keep it in my shower and use it when I forget to bring my other cleanser in. It's not my favorite, but overall it seems to do the trick when it comes to cleaning my skin without irritating it or causing acne.
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
This foaming cleanser is good for oily skin. It absorbs the oil without leaving your face too dry or stripped. It smells good, and I like the way it feels when applied to the face. I now prefer it over a creamy cleanser; however, I do have to follow up with a good moisturizer after. Good for every day use.
Matthew N.
Pharr, TX
So far I've been using this for about 3 days and the immediate difference I see in comparison to the moisturizer I just threw away is that it controls the oil and shine pretty good. I'll update the review after 2 weeks of use, but so far its good. Smells good and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or dried out. I have extremely oily skin and have monthly breakouts due to the excessive oil. Hope this will work.
Rachel L.
New City, NY
I did like this product but I just don't see myself repurchasing it. I bought it at a local drugstore and just was disappointed. I am very picky when it comes to skin products because I truly feel it is the most important thing you could buy. This just left me with a very processed after application.
Isabel U.
His product is amazing! i have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it at all! the smell is really good. I like how it has both aloe and avocado extract in it. i think it is also improving my acne, by taking it away. i would definitely recommend this product to anybody with sensitive skin!
Stephanie S.
This has been my favorite face wash I have had in a while. It is gentle on my face but still gets the job done. It is hard to find though so when I do come across it I usually buy a few bottles of it. It comes out in a foam and a little goes a long way. I love this stuff and would recommend it.
Cristina G.
This is a great cleanser made by J&J. It is reasonably priced, can be found at any supermarket or superstore and lasts for a long time. It's a foaming cleanser and the pump gives you just enough for a clean feeling face. I love that it also helps clear any breakouts quickly for me.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I keep Clean and Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser in my shower. My husband, and my 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter use this daily. My husband and my 2 children have oily skin and love this product. Does not dry out skin and is very gentle on their face!
Janae C.
Shelburne Fls, MA
I used Clean & Clear when I was a freshman in high school, and it just made my acne worse. But I saw that they came out with a soothing line for sensitive skin! So now, at 24 I wondered if it would break me out like it did in high school. NOPE!!! It cleared my skin and made it so soft :) I also use the acne control moisturizer and spot treatment and makes my face look amazing!
Hadacha R.
Love this product! It's great for my bipolar skin! One day it will be dry and another day it will be oily. This is a great price, and is gentle on my skin. It was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again! I definitely recommend it to my friends.