Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Kayla M.
At first I wasn't a fan of this, but I suddenly fell in love with this wash! The foam pump makes it easy to get just the right amount of product. It's gentle on the skin but still gets you clean! Definitely going to repurchase!
Malaika S.
I loved the way the way that this product smelt and it worked quite well for me apart from spot control. It doesn't make any claims but I felt as though it should work for that as well. I feel as though it s  quite a good price for the product and you do get quite a bit.
Anitha B.
India
Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil Control Face Wash is a Very good for oily skin. Keeps me oil free without making the skin dry for hours, gives instant fresh face just after washed.It has the consistency of ointments and lathers well .It has refreshing effect which makes the face soft n non greasy
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
This is my favorite affordable cleanser for acne. I like all of the clean and clear cleansers I've tried but I like the formula of this one the best. It foams up and leaves a fantastic clean feeling. The inclusion of aloe is very soothing and doesn't strip your skin like many other acne cleansers on the market.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
I did like this one for a while and had some good results with clearing up my skin. Eventually it left me a little drier than normal and I switched off of it but while I used it I did enjoy it and saw results. Need a moisturizer to go with it.
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
This is a great cleanser to use on a daily basis. I use it twice every twelve hours, once in the morning and once at night. I apply luke warm water and then apply the cleanser. I rinse again with warm water and then dry it off with a towel. Then re rinse with cold water! this allows the pores to be open when cleaning and closed when not.
Josie D.
I personally don't use this, but I have seen results from my younger sister, she had a bad case of pizza face at the beginning of her grade 7 year, and so we tried this. It doesn't dry her skin out, and helps keep the moisture balance, but will kill any bacteria causing blemishes and helps clear her skin a lt faster. we started noticing dramatic results after about a month or so
Jodie S.
This is a really good product. I find that it is really good at removing pimples but it hurts!! like a lot when you have pimples. sometimes I can barely even handle the burning sensation. but beauty equals pain am i right?
Colette s.
Brisbane , QLD
Very Calming on the face. As soon as you apply there is a cooling and soothing feeling as the name suggests. Affordable products especially for students or beginners. Great for sensitive skin and is very good quality. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Awesome product
Ali H.
Windsor
This product was actually very helpful!! This made my pimples go away pretty damn quick! The liquid itself is pretty thick so that's when you know that it has all the material inside to get your face better facially! Clean and clear was a very nice product and I will definitley rate it a five star!