Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
Didn't see much of a difference using this product in my face care routine.
Ellen F.
I have very sensitive skin, and while this does stop blackheads from forming, I don't feel that it does much else for my spotty teenage skin. I'm not a big fan of foaming cleansers as the SLS/SLFs in them damage skin. Instead I use the Elave face cleanser which is perfect for removing grime from sensitive and dry teenage skin.
Kelsey O.
Ipswich
Loved this cleanser! It made my face feel so clean whilst being gentle on my skin. I had never used this brands cleanser before but I would definitely buy it again!
Neena S.
Ontario
Clean and clear was my best friend in middle school but I will say for the price I expected their to be more product in the packaging, but it still worked just as well as any other. I would not buy this product again.
Zelda H.
Great product. I always buy two, just in case. Makes my life easier. I do not have an acne problem, but the product is so gentle to my skin that I use it as basic facial cleanser, few times a week.
CJ x.
dublin
Was so so good got rid of all my spots and kept my face feeling quite firm , although had to apply a moisturiser after because it tends to dry out my skin , I will definitely buy this again it was awesome
Antonia C.
Love this product always keep you feeling clean and fresh, smells amazing, very gent all isn't too strong bought in bury, I'm very impressed with the out come of this s product I would buy it again yes x
Nazzz
I bought this product just to try it out. It was a very gentle cleanser that foams upon use. It is not effective with reducing problem skin however it is great as an everyday cleanser that keeps your skin free from impurities. The design of the bottle is great as it is a pump which makes it a lot easier to use. It is gentle on skin, but perhaps maybe too gentle for some.
Destiny S.
Tipton , West Midlands
I use this product daily and I'm in love with it, it meets every single expectation, the smell is amazing and it's great for sensitive skin. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product as I'm already on my second bottle. Highly recommend
Angela A.
All of the clean and clear skin care products that I tried have worked out great for me. This product was no exception. I can guarantee great results in at least 3 days. This wash has a formula that really goes in and cleanses your pores preventing clogging hence preventing acne. And it also helps to heal previous acne scars on your face and gives it a fresh feeling after every use.