Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

erika h.
Kissimmee , FL
Gets the job done really like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheena m.
Lamar, CO
Helps skin clear up without dryness, and helps skin to feel clean and refreshed in the morning.
Sara S.
Leadville, CO
Some times can make you face feel iratataded make sure to rinse well with cold water but works
Cami A.
U.S.A
Amazing product. My face is very smooth after using this product. Love it so much. Acne helper!
Jyra B.
Manheim, PA
Osie S.
I used this product and it really done wounders for my face :) I 100% recommend this to anyone!
Chris B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Not the best but it will do. Expensive for the quality. I don't love it. Adding more characters
Kayla G.
Walnut Ridge
This product does soothe the skin. I feel fresh and awake every time I use it. I do enjoy it
Frankie M.
It was like rubbing sudsy water on my face. Did nothing for my acne or making my face clean.
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
I love this daily cleanser, it doesn't dry my face out like so many others that I have tried!