Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Deanna B.
Love this although it tends to try out my face a bit, maybe because my skin, otherwise it's okay.
Deborah A.
Normally If I am staying
the night some where
I am almost always sure to take this along
with me.
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Very good product made my skin feel so amazing. Love this so much. My skin felt so clean and soft
Bhuvana S.
Bethlehem, PA
Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser is awesome . it is best cleanser i have ever used
Joseline L.
North Las Vegas, NV
It is very soothing like it says. I use it about every day at least try to . Recommend to anyone.
Makkell B.
I really like how foamy it is and how easy it is to use. But I feel like it's too light and airy.
Loretta M.
Portsmouth, VA
Loooooooooooooooove iiiiiiiiiiiiit................................ .............................
Kayla P.
Pocono Summit, PA
I wash my face everyday and have tried multiple brands! I find clean and clear to be the besr!
mary c.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great product, I would recommend the use of this product to anyone interested in it.
Ashli
Madison, WI
Idkcjabsb b Jana. dckakaj uy Hans F. kiwis bc. snake I jhene dj jsjwhcn b bc snack k judge D c