Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Emily V.
Chico, CA
It cleans very well. After use I feel very refreshed and clean. It lasts a long time. Decently priced
Cameron G.
Saint Augustine, FL
This cleanser makes your skin feel brand new everyday! It leaves you feeling refreshed and energized!
Stacey C.
Linden, NC
Too often my face feels hot or red, this allows for a soothing effect on my face and keeps it clean
Tiffany P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty awesome cleanser ! Would highly recommend for acne prone skin !! It's part of my collection
Savannah  H.
Hagerstown, MD
I think that this works really good i have bought it repeatedly and i use it about every other day
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
This is the best face cleaner resolving many skin problems, recommended by my Doctor. i have eczema
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand. The morning burst is a great start to your day. Freshens and wakes up your skin.
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
This is a great cleanser it really helps the redness in my acne. It's also really soft on my skin.
GAIL B.
Works really well and not very expensive. Doesn't dry my face like other products. Will keep buying
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Love this product... So smooth and smell good... And it's not expensive at all... Cleans well....