Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

kathleen g.
West Orange, NJ
I just bought this the other day to try. My face broke out and was dry from another brand that I was using so I had wanted to use something that would be gentle on my skin. So far it is working well and doesn't bother my skin. I purchased this at the local CVS by my house and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with the results.
Kayla C.
This product is good to cleanse your skin with, Ive used it once and it worked great. The product foams when you pump it which is nice to lather on your skin. I would buy this again in a heartbeat especially since it’s gentle on your skin.
Samantha W.
Columbus
Love love love this! I used to get red spots on my face from allergies or breakouts and the soothing cleanser always helped clear everything up and left my skin soft.
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
I have the craziest of skin combinations.. unfortunately for me that makes finding a cleanser pretty tough. One week I'll be incredibly oily. The next, incredibly dry. I was hoping this cleanser would be "soothing" no matter which week I was on. Unfortunately, this cleanser is actually prety deceiving and dried me out SO MUCH i used it for 2 weeks straight and then threw it out. Pros: Reasonably priced. Good if you have very oily skin. Cons: Extremely drying. Caused itching and redness.
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
have struggled with acne and sensitive skin all my life. If a product kept my acne at bay, it was too harsh on the rest of my skin. If it was kind to my skin, I broke out horribly. This one WORKS. No tingling, no burning, no redness, and NO acne. The only issue I have is that it doesn't seem to be in stores any longer. I hope this doesn't mean it's going to be discontinued, because there is no legitimate alternative out there!
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
I used the 2-in1 I believe its called . I wasn't really to satisfied with this product, I didn't see any different in my skin. I did enjoy the fragrance and the price is very affordable. It didn't meet my expectations, and the packaging is an ordinary packaging nothing grand. I would recommend this product to a younger customer, or someone who is looking for a very affordable face cleanser.
kaela w.
I absolutely love this product!!!! I can't seem to find it in stores anymore. If anyone knows y please.... Do tell!! It seriously keeps my face clean and clear . I've tried other clean n clear face washes but this is the best. After cleaning with this, I use lemon juice on a cotton ball as a toner and then moisturize with organic coconut oil. The seller was great too!!!!
Chanda C.
Marietta, GA
Loved this product, used it everyday and noticed a significant difference in the number of breakouts, how long they lasted, and the size of any pimples and bumps was noticeably smaller. I love that it's leaves me with a clean and fresh feeling. Used it at night after washing off my makeup and it helped remove left over makeup as well. All around a good product!
Alexis S.
The stuff is really great for me because I have acne and a lot of times my acne and pimples on my face get really red and dry and kind of just don't look good and make it doesn't really cover it up really good so I like to use the stuff and I'll make it appear less tried and kind of make it smaller so it's not as noticeable on my face so its really nice
Vannesa C.
I'm using this everyday for the past two weeks I cake my face with makeup and right away I'd get a zit on my nose or chin as soon as I get home I wash my face before going to bed and it leaves my face clean since using it everyday I have not had one zit and I'm stacking on foundation and concealers so I will be repurchasing this again