Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Katharine M.
Austin, TX
Makes my combination skin feel great. Refreshing without making it to oily or to dry! It is also inexpensive.
Billie W.
Conway, SC
It is awesome as well because it helps with my acne that I have son a everyday basic. So I do recommend them
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Muy buen producto para limpieza facial. Perfecto para pieles normales y combinadas. tanto en el dia o noche
Eliza G.
Great face wash/ cleanser for everyday! Does not dry out my skin at all! Works great with moisturizer too!
Abigail R.
Binghamton, NY
Great stuff I use this daily so does my husband it keeps pimples away and soothes ones that have popped up
Dayana s.
Me gusta demasiado, ya se me gasto pero me comprare otro porque es mu buena, se lo recomiendo, les gustara
Tiffany Z.
Great everyday cleanser. Very gentle and effective in removing dirt & oil, and does not have a strong odor.
Nicole C.
Grants Pass, OR
After u wash ur face with this product ur face feels clean and fresh and it fights acne from getting worse
novak l.
Goshen, IN
Leaves skin smooth and hydrated all day long also does not break the skin out like some other facial washes
victoria g.
Josephine , Wv
Great product.... I really didn't like the smell but it worked well with not funny texture or heavy feeling