Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

ana h.
Austin, TX
I like to clean my face every night so I use this it helps with pimples and all other and leaves ur face so soft
carina c.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't used this product yet, but i will one of this day. i heard so much stuff about it. i will buy and try.
Heather D.
Selma, TX
I loved my Clean & Clear Advantage daily soothing cleanser I received. My face felt clean and fresh after using.
olha k.
Soothes my sensitive skin, not the best product out there..would not buy again .. I like natural products better
Hillary H.
Bedford, IN
Worked well with my sensitive skin! I'm able to use just anything on my skin and this doesn't bother me at all
Jessyca R.
Montgomery, IL
I'm not a fan of it it just felt like I was rubbing my face and it didn't feel like it cleaned my face at all.
Hannah W.
Baltimore, MD
Amazing face wash. Has an amazing calming scent that is overwhelming. Leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
This cleanser is great. It really keeps my face smooth and clean. My skin feels so amazing when I wash it off!
Donata A.
Spring Hill, FL
Love the way it feels going on, good for morning and evening, my face feels nice and smooth, highly recommend
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
Workes pretty good cleans the face like it supposed too. I recommend it if u need it . I just wanted to try it