Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Amanda E.
A more gentle cleanser for you face. Leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. Soaps up easily and washes off nicely
Justice J.
Made my face feel clean, but didn't clear my break outs. I wouldn't break out as bad, but it never cleared my face.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
This product soothes painful red spots die to acne. It smells really good, and doesn't make your face dry or greasy
Katie F.
I like to use something that isn't so harsh on my face. My Face gets really senstive and i think this product helps
Dawnisha M.
Birmingham, AL
It is not oily and with regular use keeps my face clear. Will continue to use it. Will be trying the entire system
Linh N.
Gresham , OR
Leaves my skin feeling soft like a baby's bottom. Does not dry my skin out like the products that I've used before.
olha k.
Soothes my sensitive skin, not the best product out there..would not buy again .. I like natural products better
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
When I first started having acne breakouts I decided to try this but unfortunately it didn't do much for my skin.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I use this everyday and I do love it! Makes my skin feel so soft and clean. Doesn't dry your skin out like others.
carina c.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't used this product yet, but i will one of this day. i heard so much stuff about it. i will buy and try.