Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

William C.
Durham, NH
Works great and really helps prevent pimples from appearing on my face. It is also one of the fastest working ones ever.
Patty A.
Morgan Hill
Works great never leaves me greasy usually use at noght keeps me moisturized i love it and it smells great. Great value
carla s.
Frankfort, KY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lacie H.
N Chesterfld, VA
This cleanser seemed to make my face red and irritated. It was pricey and I had to throw it out after using it once. :(
joni g.
Adams County, OH
This product has really helped keep my face clean and no breakouts unless I find something else I'll continue to use it
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
I have been using Clean and Clear for as long as I can remember, this keeps my acne at bay and does not dry out my skin
Karen O.
Bolivar, NY
I love these products but they are quite expensive in my opinion. Usually only buy them when on sale or with a coupon.
veronica T.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Overall worked well. Saw improvement within a week. Skin is soft and smooth. No rashes outbreaks on my sensitive skin.
Cameo B.
Purchase this for my preteen daughters to use! they all like the fact that their faces feel refreshed after using it!
ana a.
Land O Lakes, FL
GREAT!!!!! love it, super pigmented, will buy more, super cool, very cute, nice, great color, awesome smell, love elf