Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
Clean & clear is a very good product as well, prices vary but they are very affordable I am not a regular user but it's good
Rebecca B.
When i used this i felt like it wasn't doing anything. It hardly lathered and there wasn't anything really special about it.
Meredith C.
Naylor, Ga
My two teenaged boys use this cleaner with their Clarisonic. It is really helping with their acne and I am pleased for them.
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
This has helped my skin so much. Most cleaners dry my skin out but this one is really gentle! It does not cause dry patch!!
Superlove 4.
Me gusta la presentacion la textura en espuma es perfecta para esa limpieza diaria no reseca y deja tu rostro super limpio
Katie F.
Minneapolis, MN
An absolute staple on my skincare routine! I love this stuff. It really helps keep my skin clear without being too harsh.
William C.
Durham, NH
Works great and really helps prevent pimples from appearing on my face. It is also one of the fastest working ones ever.
Leah P.
I do like this.light foam in texture.
does not remove lots of makeup well but makes skin feel soft and clean.very gentle
Patience N.
pikeville ky
Absolutely love this product!! My skin feel so amazing after each use! This product is a great quality for a great price!
Asha D.
Montgomery, AL
This is a great every day face wash! I have very oily and acne prone skin and this really helps to keep it under control.