Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Destiny B.
Reading, PA
Really nice product! Helped my skin feel fresh and toned down some of my acne. However, the scent was a little bit too strong for me.
Dorothea B.
Actually just ran out of this product last month and I absolutely love it. I have tough skin to find a cleansing wash but I love it!
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
One of the best facial cleaners there is I am very sensitive so when I find something that works for me such as this I stick to it!
Emily F.
Galesburg, MI
It's a good cleanser that I used for a little while, but it didn't do a lot for my skin so I ended up switching to another product.
Patricia T.
Charleston, IL
I wasn't happy with this cleaner. I feel as though it dried my skin. I may have chosen the incorrect one for my skin type and age.
Jamie W.
Newtown, CT
A seriously intense face wash. In a good way, it feels like it's actually working to get deep in the pores and remove the buildup
IiAm Ladiie K.
Clarksdale, MS
Amazing product ,, I loved everything about this routin. I think everyone should try this product out. You will not regret it.
Ashley L.
I love this face wash! I love how it foams and how it makes my face feel afterwards. It's a little pricey, but it is worth it.
Sherry G.
Newtown, CT
I use this cleanser, but I don't find it soothing. I also don't like the gel that doesn't have any exfoliating or foamy lather.
Meredith C.
Naylor, Ga
My two teenaged boys use this cleaner with their Clarisonic. It is really helping with their acne and I am pleased for them.