Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
I love it.
Recommend it to everyone.
Very nice packaging.
Super affordable.
Buy it every time I run out.
Cant live without this product.
Dana M.
Fort Myers, FL
I prefer the simple foaming cleanser over this one , it's a bit more gentle! This is good for oily skin types because it is a bit drying
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
This is the best product because it helps me with my skin a lot and it keep my skin smooth all day long and helps my skin to be healthy.
Anh T.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin so this broke me out a little and caused a little redness but it does leave my skin feeling clean that's for sure.
Danielle E.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I tend to clean my face before bed in the shower, so this cleanser is perfect for me because it makes me feel relaxed and ready for bed!
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
I like this product it works well as long as you use it with a moisturizer. Also as someone sensitive to smells the smell bothered me.
Erica b.
Inver Grove, MN
Love this cleanser! Works great for my acne prone skin and doesn't dry my skin out even in the winter months. I highly recommend this!
Kay S.
NEW ORLEANS , LA
I use this product every night, its a must that before i go to bed this is on y face... i wake up in the morning with very smooth skin
courtney b.
Salem, NJ
Clean and clear face washes work very well, you have to make sure that you don't leave any residue on your face so you don't break out.
Lani A.
San Jose, CA
Seriously amazing. It's so relaxing awakening with a bonus of smelling super duper good. This product is something not to regret at all