Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Luz K.
Casas Adobes
this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product
Tylin m.
Inglewood, CA
This product is ehhh. Its very thin so it doesn’t feel like much is happening with my face. It’s somewhat good at moisturizing and it smells really good and foams up really nicely, but there are better clean and clear facial washes out there.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I love this simply because I have skin blemishes and it helps to calm them after a long day or relaxes my alim and helps me feel more refreshed. I bought mine at Walmart but sure you can find it at a lot of other retailer
Katherine K.
Coon Rapids
Loved how this product foams but I can’t seem to find it anywhere in stores now. It was my favorite until target stopped carrying it. It felt really nice on the skin though. It’s very refreshing. It seemed to dry out my skin after using it though.
Kylie B.
University Pk, PA
I did not like this product. The bottle was terrible at dispensing the face wash and I wasn’t a fan of the smell. I never felt like I got a full clean when I used this cleanser, it was wayyy to gentle.
Sierra L.
Milledgeville
This moisturized is the best of both worlds while clearing acne without drying out skin. the price is reasonable for the fact that is works. very gentle on the skin. could use a little more in the bottles.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
This is the product I use to clean my face in the shower. I experience moderate acne. Since I have used this product my instances of acne outbreaks have seemed to decrease. I would recommend this product because it has seemed to reduce my acne and has a neutral smell. Some products I had used by other brands before claimed to be oderless but smelled unpleasant.
priscilla e.
I feel like all of clean&clear face washes are pretty good. They do what they claim to do. My face always feels super clean. Don't expect to see results for your skin right away...and do not overwash your face if you have acne. All you'll do is make it worse and it's not because of the product, but because you can potentially irritate your skin and cause dark marks later on.
Aspen M.
My mom bought me 2 bottles of this and I loved them. The pump didn't get clogged and it was easy to throw in my bag when I went on vacation. Smells great and really cleans the face. Great for my sensitive skin. Did not dry out my skin which I love
Drea K.
Monona, WI
I used this for years and I think my skin got used to it because it stopped being effective. It was good while it lasted, and it was the only product I bought for years. I switched to a charcoal based face wash instead.