Clean & Clear® Advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash Oil Free uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear® Advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash Oil Free uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash:

• For the management of acne
  • Tough on acne, not on your skin
  • With aloe and avocado
  • Oil free

Indications:

Stop Use Indications: Warnings.For external use only.When using this product. Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne

Warnings:

Salicylic Acid 2%...Purpose: Acne Medication. Inactive: Water, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerol Oleate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid.

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: wet face with lukewarm water and pump cleanser into hands.Gently massage the foam on your face.Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.Other information: store at room temperature.

Clean & Clear® Advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash Oil Free
  • "I used Clean & Clear when I was a freshman in high school, and it just made my acne worse. But I saw that they came out with a soothing line for sensitive skin! So now, at 24 I wondered if it would break me out like it did in high school. NOPE!!! It cleared my skin and made it so soft :) I also use the acne control moisturizer and spot treatment and makes my face look amazing! " in 19 reviews
Tylin m.
Inglewood, CA
This product is ehhh. Its very thin so it doesn’t feel like much is happening with my face. It’s somewhat good at moisturizing and it smells really good and foams up really nicely, but there are better clean and clear facial washes out there.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I love this simply because I have skin blemishes and it helps to calm them after a long day or relaxes my alim and helps me feel more refreshed. I bought mine at Walmart but sure you can find it at a lot of other retailer
Katherine K.
Coon Rapids
Loved how this product foams but I can’t seem to find it anywhere in stores now. It was my favorite until target stopped carrying it. It felt really nice on the skin though. It’s very refreshing. It seemed to dry out my skin after using it though.
Kylie B.
University Pk, PA
I did not like this product. The bottle was terrible at dispensing the face wash and I wasn’t a fan of the smell. I never felt like I got a full clean when I used this cleanser, it was wayyy to gentle.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
This is the product I use to clean my face in the shower. I experience moderate acne. Since I have used this product my instances of acne outbreaks have seemed to decrease. I would recommend this product because it has seemed to reduce my acne and has a neutral smell. Some products I had used by other brands before claimed to be oderless but smelled unpleasant.
priscilla e.
I feel like all of clean&clear face washes are pretty good. They do what they claim to do. My face always feels super clean. Don't expect to see results for your skin right away...and do not overwash your face if you have acne. All you'll do is make it worse and it's not because of the product, but because you can potentially irritate your skin and cause dark marks later on.
Aspen M.
My mom bought me 2 bottles of this and I loved them. The pump didn't get clogged and it was easy to throw in my bag when I went on vacation. Smells great and really cleans the face. Great for my sensitive skin. Did not dry out my skin which I love
Drea K.
Monona, WI
I used this for years and I think my skin got used to it because it stopped being effective. It was good while it lasted, and it was the only product I bought for years. I switched to a charcoal based face wash instead.
kathleen g.
West Orange, NJ
I just bought this the other day to try. My face broke out and was dry from another brand that I was using so I had wanted to use something that would be gentle on my skin. So far it is working well and doesn't bother my skin. I purchased this at the local CVS by my house and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with the results.
Kayla C.
This product is good to cleanse your skin with, Ive used it once and it worked great. The product foams when you pump it which is nice to lather on your skin. I would buy this again in a heartbeat especially since it’s gentle on your skin.