Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Advantage Clear & Soothe Daily Scrub

Clean & Clear® Advantage® Clear & Soothe Daily Scrub

CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Clear & Soothe Daily Scrub contains a powerful spot fighting ingredient and aloe vera – the formula not only helps reduce spots but also soothes even sensitive skin. It contains exfoliating beads to remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells whilst being gentle on the skin ... what’s more, it’s oil-free and can be used daily!

How it works
The scrub is formulated with exfoliating beads to effectively remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can block pores and lead to spots. Its gentle formula, with aloe vera, soothes even sensitive skin.

Directions
Apply to wet face, massage gently in circular motions and rinse thoroughly, avoiding eye area. For best results use daily as part of your CLEAN & CLEAR® skin routine.

Ingredients
[PR-012847] Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cera Microcristallina, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 77289

• Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.

Does this work well with acne scars?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Advantage® Clear & Soothe Daily Scrub!
Lynwood, CA
First time I tried this was a sample that came in a target Beauty box. It feels very gentle on my skin. No abrasive scents, very clean. Good product for a good price. I did purchase the full size. Good everyday scrub for sensitive skin.
This product is apatr6of my weekly routine. I try to use this soothing scrub at least once a week on Friday evenings as apart of my relaxation spa routine. I love that it's not a scratchy or harmful to my skin and the fragrance is not too bad.
florida
This is pretty good for an over the counter brand.  I tried it once and it did the trick by clearing off dead skin cells and helping to clear blackheads over time.  It was effective, but I've used more expensive brands that are better and less harsh on your skin.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This seems to help with my brake outs but it dried my skin out a little. I would buy it again but only if they didn’t have my normal face scrub. The price isn’t bad at all. I like how the bottle looks like something you would get from a doctors office.... very professional !!
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this scrub at all. It's actually just sitting in my closet. I have combination skin and it makes my face feel oily. And it makes my face skin. Dislike and will never buy again.
Adelanto, CA
Best face wash I've ever had, especially for my adult acne , huge pores and blackheads. I can't live without it. It helps my face so clean and free of breakouts
Spokane, WA
It was okay. Contains beads which I think are made of plastics and I don't really see or even feel that it works well. Other products of them works but not this one.
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
vero beach
 Clean and clear is one of the first brands I ever used when trying to get my acne under control I absolutely love
Indianapolis, IN
Me gusto mucho este limpiador, he probado mejores pero limpia muy bien el rostro del maquillaje
Ask a question to the Influenster community...