BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Jessie A.
Erie, PA
The last time I picked this up on the Walmart shelf I was in junior high and acne hadn't even began to be a thought in my head (mine didn't start till freshman year of high school). So I decided to pick it back up and see how it would work against the stress zits from and 18 credit semester. This treatment tamed any pimples that popped up but the redness and pain stayed for longer than wanted. The applicator worked well at dispensing the product without mess which is nice if something popped up while I was out and about. Overall I'll probably keep it in my bag but I don't think it'll be a repurchase on my part.
Rayna C.
Honolulu
Purchased at: CVS
This has been my #1 go to acne medication for the past few years. Anytime I have a small pimple appear on my face, I apply this immediately. The following morning, the redness and swelling goes down right away! I love how it doesn’t make my face dry or flake like other acne treatments. Best of all, it’s readily available at most drug stores, but it performs like a high-end beauty store quality product!
Kristen L.
Columbia, SC
This worked relatively well for drying out blemishes quickly, not necessarily an overnight fix but after a week or so the pimples visibly reduced in size. Since salicylic acid is an AHA, it can be very drying, so this should just be used on problem areas. I like that it dries clear. It does have a strong smell, but that dissipates after application. 7/10, will probably repurchase.
Christina O.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Target
I would definitely recommend this product!!!! It can help get rid of your pimples overnight or at most 2-3 nights. It even works well on the worst of pimples. When i got cystic pimples, it even worked on those. I put many people onto this and they cannot stop talking about it. My only downside is you may need to apply it a couple times per day, but other than that 10/10
Winelys L.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The Clean & Clear acné spot treatment always does the job. In three days time I am blemish free! I’ve been using this treatment for some time now and it’s never let me down. It does dry out my skin so I literally dab just a tad on the spot. I have normal to oily skin so it must be super drying on someone who already has dry skin. Still, I would recommend!
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works amazing to spot treat areas overnight for me. A little bit goes a long ways so this should last you quite a while, plus it is so affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something to spot treat problems areas that come up. This product doesn’t dry out my skin as bad as others either.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment is alright but it dries my skin out tremendously. I personally prefer using the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment. I find that I have better results with the Burt’s bees product. They’re both around the same price.... both very inexpensive.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇsᴀ 💋.
Edmonds
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to have this when I was younger and loved it. I had my engagement shoot and had a couple under the skin zits that I was worried about so I decided to give it a try. I’m still impressed with this product! In hours the zits both went down in size. It also was not that drying like it use to be when I used it as a teenager.
Jenn J.
Utica, NY
This works wonders, I used it after showering and it quickly got to work. This is one of the fasted results I’ve ever seen with any product. I definitely would recommend this to anybody to keep in their purse for when you get unexpected acne anywhere. This is an amazing product. You’ll need to try it to see for yourself!
Jill B.
Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
I have cystic acne and a friend if mine suggested I use this to help tame a recent break out. not only did it not help, it made my skin dry and itchy, causing more acne! I will admit, my skin is difficult to begin with so this may just be a personal problem, but it was still disappointing since I paid good money for it!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon