BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Harmoni M.
Windsor, ON
This acne spot treatment is an a product I won't re-rurchase, It did'nt really do any thing for my acne and I have try other product I like much better and work for my skin.
Haley E.
Richmond, BC
This product didn't do much for my acne. Although I'm not prone to a lot of spots, I didn't see improvement or reduction of my spots when using this. Not my first recommendation for acne treatment unfortunately!
Rebecca M.
North Lanarkshire , Shotts
Ok, this product for sure got rid of they horrible spots and reduced them. But the redness in my spots were still there, and it also had a nippiness to it. I would buy it again just because it gets rid of them.
Silvia S.
Burlington , ON
You know those last minute pimple ! It is unbelievable, every time I have an event they show up ! That’s why I always have this product in my drawer! It dries the pimple really fast ! I love it
Serena L.
Hannon, ON
I've been using this for years and I refuse to use anything else! This spot treatment works immediately and extremely well. I usually apply before bed and by morning my acne spots are gone! 100% would recommend.
Isabella I.
Shirley, Southampton
Bought this to reduce spots quickly, however did not do much for me. It's light coverage and is clear so not visibly obvious. Would not recommend as it didn't help with my spots at all, nor did it prevent them.
Libbi W.
Thai product is amazing, it got rid of all my spots within a matter of days, it works wonder. I used this twice everyday and it left my skin looking better than its ever been. I would definitely buy this again.
Haleigh S.
Kitchener, ON
My go to for quick fixes! Works within 4 hours which is ideal for nights I'm going out! Super gentle on the skin, and doesn't cause skin to dry out. I would certainly buy this product again... as I have already!
Seibeth G.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
I love it! It treats all the little acne spots that pop up out of nowhere really fast! It works really well with my face and it really does the job on making the acne spots disappear. I recommend it to everyone.
Rachel B.
Carluke , Scotland
Helps clear my spots off soo much quicker than what it normally takes for them to go away, gets rid off the redness and is very gentle on skin. Good value for the price and would recommend others to give it a go
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon