Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product was great at reducing the redness of my spots and really helped to prevent any further blemishes, however it did leave my skin feeling slightly dry but nothing too bad that I wouldn't re purchase this again
This is something I'd use if I forgot my acne cleanser at home during a vacation. It's nice anand has a good formula, but it doesn't work for me. My skin doesn't agree with it. Rubbery and slick is not a sensation I like, personally. It's a last minute grab
This spot treatment gets the job done however it dries my skin out too much. The packaging is nice easy to apply, it's a great value I bought mine at walmart. I would recommend it to anyone that does not have dry skin.
So I feel like this works like 8:10 times which I’m okay with lol as long as I haven’t already started picking a blemish, this gets the job done. It takes about 2 days to really see results, but it doesn’t actually help.
Similar to benzagel, does the job, gets down and dirty to deeply cleanse pores to really take care of those stubborn zits that are either popped or tempting to pop
I put this on at night and my blemish is reduced, but not gone. It is a decent product but not as magical as I would have liked. It is very affordable though, I would just recommend using it a few days before a big event.
This is amazing! I saw an advert of it and thought to try it and its perfect! As soon as i see a spot i out it in and then it goes within 3/4 hours!! Its so gentle and plus it was great for my skin which is combination
Didn't seem to reduce or clear my spots up that much at all. I did see some results in the reducing of redness, However, it was disappointing that for the price I payed it did not do much of what it said on the bottle.
I founf that this product helped reduce spots incredibly well. It didnt get rid if them completely however if you have something on the next day and would like a spot to be less noticable then this will work wonders
Really helps with getting those pimples. I got this product at shoppers drug mart. This product is pricey but worth as it gets all the pimples within couple days.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos