BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sarah B.
One of the best products for break outs. It doesn't dry out the surrounding skin , but it does a good job reducing the redness and shrinking imperfections from breakouts.
Rhiannon F.
Milton , NS
This product works great for those blemishes that pop out of nowhere it clears them up fast without and long facial routine. Just dab on your blemish and wait for it to clear up.
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
This is one of the best spot treatments out-there for treating blemishes. Add a tiny amount (too much and it will turn your skin red and peel off) at night and in the morning and your blemish should be gone within a day or two.
Donna L.
London, Ontario
Using this product once, it did help me get rid of my blemish. But to me, the product had a strong chemical scent, and gave my blemish area a stingy/burning feeling. That might just be my skin though.

Giving it a B because it does work, just an unpleasant process.
Annalise E.
I have frequent breakouts, and whenever I use this they disappear overnight! It's a little bit drying, but I tend to be left with dry patches after pimples leave anyway.
ciera k.
SO AMAZING!! After the first week of using it there was a huge overall improvement in my skin. It reduced the appearance of my pimples so quickly. And if you're thinking of wearing this under makeup, don't do it because it just flakes off and looks like dry skin.
Melissa R.
Works well to clear acne and reduce redness. Effective. Wasn't too harsh on my skin. The tube makes it easy to dispense and apply. Repeat user, always keep it on hand.
Patsy J.
Oh this product is amazing! It really works. It works fast too. Very effective. It's great value for money. Definitely delivers on its promises. I always use this. I'd totally recommend it.
Amandeep G.
I love this product! It's my go to product to get rid of spots/pimples. It makes my spots disappear overnight. It has nice, simple packaging. I've used this product multiple times and it is easily available. I would highly recommend this product.
A L.
Really effective. Has a cooling, tingling substation when applied, and sometimes when applies over a more sensitive area or for the first time can burn a little, but it gets the job done. Never apply over large areas of the face, only use it directly on spots.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon