Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've started getting adult acne and I'm currently trying *anything* that'll help. Sadly, this isn't particularly effective for my issues. I've stopped using it after trying for around 3 weeks since I've seen absolutely no difference between using this to combat acne and just keeping my face clean.
This really is the only thing that will drastically reduce your acne over night. I use it on stubborn spots over night and by the morning the spot is barely there. Only down side is since this is so powerful, it dries out the parts of your skin you apply it to so your skin will peel and looks dry at times until you exfoliate it off.
This product was slightly disappointed for me, although it worked in the long run, it didn't have the 'instant' results that the product description states. It's great if you have a week to wait before you'd like the blemish to clear up - but for an instant fix, this isn't the right product for you
This is the first and the only product for acne that I ever used because it got rid of my pimple in a few days. Once, there was a tiny pimple on my nose and I use this product and it was gone a few hours later.
I love this product so much it takes away your acne so fast I thought it might closest Drugstore it meant more than just my expectations it was my first time using it I would buy it again and again but my pharmacist told me that they would not have it anymore because they can no longer buy it !
Handy product for those pesky pimples. It helps get rid of pimples before they fully form or the annoying ones that have already popped up. Use it 2 or 3 nights and you’re good, it’s also not an expensive buy.
He usado este producto por años! Es uno de los mejores cuando se trata de tratar los barrotes en el rostro, su relación calidad/precio es excelente, y realmente elimina los barrotes eficazmente de la noche a la mañana. Mi única queja es que es un poco fuerte y tiende a resecar un poco la piel al rededor del granito por lo cual se despelleja un poco.
Doesn’t really do the job, however it is very cheap compare to other acne products. It met my expectations for the price but I was a little disappointed as I was recommended this product. The tube is very small
This wonder tube works it's magic n zips and zaps the site away without leaving any scars behind which is the best part. Highly recommended. It does leave the ask on a bit dry but it's for the better. Oh yeah 😊
This cream it's effective against the acne, helping me to reduce considerably the size of them. Was my first time using this. Has a good value, can purchase in a lot of places. I recommended this! For oily skin
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos