BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
I really suffer with my acne so i have tried tons of serums and masks and facial scrubs and usually use for a period of 2-3 weeks to see if i can see improvement and honestly with clean and clear i havnt , its a mid range price product with mid range skills, little disapointed.
Sabrina Y.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good at diminishing large pimples overnight. Doesn’t make them go away entirely however, but when I use this with another product the pimples diminish even more. Be careful if you have sensitive skin because it can sting a little.
Ashley C.
Keswick Ridge, NB
I purchased this from Walmart and from the start it worked amazing! I use this product daily to make sure that i dont have any issues with pimples. Its quick and simple to use and the price is amazing
Nicole K.
Saskatoon
This product worked. The price was a bit much, but I would buy this product again. It met my expectations and more! Definitely helped my acne, especially on my chin. Clean and clear has so many amazing products. I definitely recommend
s C.
Works great when you have a zit popping up. Would reccomend to my friends. Not to harsh on the skin I feel. The little tube it comes in makes it easy to take anywhere. I have used it many times.
Sabrina
This spot treatment is effective, and great for the price. Although it has a scent, it is nothing unbearable. It’s doesn’t sting when you apply it After about applying it to a pimple for 2-3 days, you will be able to see a difference.
Wiktoria M.
Alness
This is a good product. I wouldn’t say this gets rid of the acne in four hours. It also says you can use this under or over makeup but whenever I do by makeup goes all patchy. But it does work well.
Dana S.
My acne is very treatment resistent and therefore only the harsher treatments my dermatologist prescribes me help. But this is great for small pimples or for people that don’t struggle with acne but only have pimples here and there.
Emilia R.
Ever just got an irritating spot? This stuff will have your back covered! If I ever get a small break out I simply put somebody of this on, leave I for a few hours and it’s will honestly shrink it! It also reduces redness and any discomfort. A firm favourite of mine.
Chloe R.
Works amazingly! I put this on over night on my spots and they’re gone the morning after or I’ll put it on after I’ve bust a spot and it goes away completely will definitely repurchase, life saver!!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon