Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,792 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I really suffer with my acne so i have tried tons of serums and masks and facial scrubs and usually use for a period of 2-3 weeks to see if i can see improvement and honestly with clean and clear i havnt , its a mid range price product with mid range skills, little disapointed.
I purchased this from Walmart and from the start it worked amazing! I use this product daily to make sure that i dont have any issues with pimples. Its quick and simple to use and the price is amazing
This product worked. The price was a bit much, but I would buy this product again. It met my expectations and more! Definitely helped my acne, especially on my chin. Clean and clear has so many amazing products. I definitely recommend
Works great when you have a zit popping up. Would reccomend to my friends. Not to harsh on the skin I feel. The little tube it comes in makes it easy to take anywhere. I have used it many times.
This spot treatment is effective, and great for the price. Although it has a scent, it is nothing unbearable. It’s doesn’t sting when you apply it After about applying it to a pimple for 2-3 days, you will be able to see a difference.
This is a good product. I wouldn’t say this gets rid of the acne in four hours. It also says you can use this under or over makeup but whenever I do by makeup goes all patchy. But it does work well.
My acne is very treatment resistent and therefore only the harsher treatments my dermatologist prescribes me help. But this is great for small pimples or for people that don’t struggle with acne but only have pimples here and there.
Ever just got an irritating spot? This stuff will have your back covered! If I ever get a small break out I simply put somebody of this on, leave I for a few hours and it’s will honestly shrink it! It also reduces redness and any discomfort. A firm favourite of mine.
Works amazingly! I put this on over night on my spots and they’re gone the morning after or I’ll put it on after I’ve bust a spot and it goes away completely will definitely repurchase, life saver!!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos