Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Cannot rate this enough!! So worth it gets rids of spots instantly!!! It's cheap and it's so light and gentle on your skin. Could not recommend this enough.
La uso cuando tengo espinillas maduras solamente. Siento que me funciona para el tipo de cara que tengo que es mixta. La compro en la farmacia, es económica
Really light product for skin, very effective for acne or spots, prevents acne scars or blemishes, not a lot of product in the tube but enough for a breakout
Was effective for the first couple weeks of usage and starts to see some difference. Once the skin get used to it after month or so, it's of no effect at all
Didn’t feel that this product was worth the hype, didn’t do what the description said it would. Didn’t reduce my spot appearance. Wouldn’t really recommend.
This is my go-to pimple treatment for when emergencies happen. It's full of salicylic acid so it's super drying if you use it too much, so be careful.
It can help with mild acne but is not good for severe acne (Not strong enough). I do not recommend to use it by itself, the acne skincare should be a regimen
I use this on a daily basis! Very effective and minimizes blemishes in no time😌 I bought mine in shoppers, and I’m constantly going through it. I love it.
Just putting this on in d night and in the morning the zit would reduce to nothing . It helped dealing with zits as a quick fix for days I had photoshoots
I have used this product before on my face, my experience with this product didn't go as well as plan and it doesn't work at all for me since I have acne.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos