Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,723 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
One of the best acne spot treatments in my opinion. The Origins Super Spot Remover is currently my #1, but for something cheaper and that I can be a little more generous with, this is the ticket. After applying this on a pimple for 2 nights, the pimple is noticeably smaller and I don't have as much pain and redness. Definitely would recommend!
This product is incredible. I love using it under my makeup and before going to sleep. It made spots disappear from my face and it works fast. I've been using since a very long time and I haven't gotten dissapointed. I Love it and use it everyday.
This was the first/last acne spot treatment that I will ever try! I picked out this acne treatment because it was one of the cheaper drugstore ones, and I rarely break out/use an acne treatment. This quickly dried and faded my pimple and it made the redness go down almost immediately. It is a very strong formula and you can feel the "drying" effect. I apply it at nighttime, as to not feel the discomfort and in the morning I just rinse the residue off. Definitely recommend.
Este pequeño producto hace los milagros más geniales del planeta. En tan solo 4 horas baja de una manera impresionante el bulto de un granito, normalmente yo lo utilizo en la mañana y en la noche cuando noto una imperfección. Lo amo de verdad
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment product. I use this daily for blemishes and feels it acts quickly to reduce the length of the appearance of acne. I have repurchased server all times. My skin tolerates the salicylic acid treatments well.
This product has been a lifesaver for me a couple of times. When an important event is coming up, the last thing you want is a pimple on your face, and this will greatly help reducing the swelling and redness, making it a much easier blemish to cover! I avoid using it too much though, since it´s quite harsh on my skin - it´s use is reserved to that one huge red pimple in the middle of my forehead.
When i found this product at Walgreens I really wanted to try it out because I´ve used the Clean and Clear Continous Control Acne Cleanser and it was AMAZING. I don´t have a lot of acne but I do have reagular pimples that appear suddenly in my face. I used this product for two months and it really didn´t work for me, I was verry dissapointed.
It's powerful but gentle. I have acne prone skin and sometimes when it's my time of the month I get like these big huge spots on my chin. I apply this directly to the effected area and it reduces the size and redness of the spot. It's great!
I was obsessed with this stuff for YEARS! Instead of a spot treatment, I'd use a small amount & spread it across my face like lotion. It definitely helped controlling my acne back in high school. I would probably use a tube per month (and I used for like 4 years!) The only bad thing I can say is how small the bottle is - I needed more!
This did slightly help to reduce the size of my pimple, however it caused my pimple to scar my skin. Also, the pimple became more stubborn after first applying it. This happened to me every time I used it. I do not recommend this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos