BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Veronica C.
Montreal, QC
One of the best acne spot treatments in my opinion. The Origins Super Spot Remover is currently my #1, but for something cheaper and that I can be a little more generous with, this is the ticket. After applying this on a pimple for 2 nights, the pimple is noticeably smaller and I don't have as much pain and redness. Definitely would recommend!
Mafe C.
Barranquilla
This product is incredible. I love using it under my makeup and before going to sleep. It made spots disappear from my face and it works fast. I've been using since a very long time and I haven't gotten dissapointed. I Love it and use it everyday.
Caitlin L.
Victoria
This was the first/last acne spot treatment that I will ever try! I picked out this acne treatment because it was one of the cheaper drugstore ones, and I rarely break out/use an acne treatment. This quickly dried and faded my pimple and it made the redness go down almost immediately. It is a very strong formula and you can feel the "drying" effect. I apply it at nighttime, as to not feel the discomfort and in the morning I just rinse the residue off. Definitely recommend.
Oriana D.
Este pequeño producto hace los milagros más geniales del planeta. En tan solo 4 horas baja de una manera impresionante el bulto de un granito, normalmente yo lo utilizo en la mañana y en la noche cuando noto una imperfección. Lo amo de verdad
Heather T.
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment product. I use this daily for blemishes and feels it acts quickly to reduce the length of the appearance of acne. I have repurchased server all times. My skin tolerates the salicylic acid treatments well.
Inês S.
Söderköping
This product has been a lifesaver for me a couple of times. When an important event is coming up, the last thing you want is a pimple on your face, and this will greatly help reducing the swelling and redness, making it a much easier blemish to cover! I avoid using it too much though, since it´s quite harsh on my skin - it´s use is reserved to that one huge red pimple in the middle of my forehead.
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
When i found this product at Walgreens I really wanted to try it out because I´ve used the Clean and Clear Continous Control Acne Cleanser and it was AMAZING. I don´t have a lot of acne but I do have reagular pimples that appear suddenly in my face. I used this product for two months and it really didn´t work for me, I was verry dissapointed.
Salma A.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
It's powerful but gentle. I have acne prone skin and sometimes when it's my time of the month I get like these big huge spots on my chin. I apply this directly to the effected area and it reduces the size and redness of the spot. It's great!
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I was obsessed with this stuff for YEARS! Instead of a spot treatment, I'd use a small amount & spread it across my face like lotion. It definitely helped controlling my acne back in high school. I would probably use a tube per month (and I used for like 4 years!) The only bad thing I can say is how small the bottle is - I needed more!
Leema N.
This did slightly help to reduce the size of my pimple, however it caused my pimple to scar my skin. Also, the pimple became more stubborn after first applying it. This happened to me every time I used it. I do not recommend this product.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon