Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I’ve used this acne treatment for about four years now, And i have to say it’s definitely the only one i would use, its super cheap and works really well for me even though i have sensitive skin
I think this product is very bad because all it does is creates a layer on top of your spot but it doesn’t clear it away so it’s very disappointing to me also I’m not going to be buying it again
I really enjoy this spot treatment. It helps to reduce the spot but isn’t painful I also really like the texture of the products and how I can wear it comfortably to bed
Works really well on stubborn pimples that are painful and appear over night. Really dries skin out so be careful and moisturizer well. Good price for a quick treatment.
This sits by the side of my bed every night. You only need a small amount for it to work so the tiny tube lasts ages! My spots cleared up from the first time I ever used the product.
This product has an overnight effect. I use it on acne that is still under the skin and is red and/or bumpy before it becomes a full spot and see almost instant results.
It did nothing for my skin. I have been applying it on my spots for a week and there still hasn’t been a change. It caused more pimples for me. Would not recommend.
It dries the acne up a little bit, but I haven't noticed much of a change. It doesn't show visible results in the said time, so I am not the happiest with this product.
Helps my spots disappear over night. Helps my under the skin spots to be less painful but the spots that are not under the skin can disapper over night when I use this.
One of the products that help me with my acne prone skin. By applying the product on at night, it helps soothe the spot and by using it every day it starts to fade.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos