Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I think this product actually works. The only negative thing is that it burns a little bit when its applied. But other than that its amazing how can clear tha skin in hours.
My favorite spot treatment! It works fast and doesn't leave any dark spots when the pimple's gone. It does burn a little when you first put it on, but is totally worth it.
I didn't find that it made a huge difference when I had a pimple. I've used products that have been more effective. I keep it around but I don't think I'd buy it again.
Not the best acne treatment honestly... a pro is that it's quite gentle and not drying, but then it does not really do anything in terms of drying out the pimple or clearing it up. perhaps would be better for sensitive skin.
I have struggled with acne for a while, and this is one of the only things that actually help when I have break outs. It may not be 4 hours like the bottle says but within a day or so the pimple is dramatically reduced.
I find this product effective, I got this as a present for Christmas and have been using it ever since, it takes a few hours to work but it is really effective wen it does. I would definitely use this product again!
I don't have the worst acne however, I do get the occasional breakout. But if I consistently use this I find that it minimises breakouts and calms spots. It's also great for sensitive skin compared to other brands.
Do not buy this product it is minimally effective and not what I thought it was at all I was a first time user and will not buy again as it did not meet my expectations I'd rather save a little more and buy better
Reduces redness from any blemish in o time what so ever however it did make my skin itchy afterwards. It does exactly what it says on the packaging and was very effective. I would definitely repurchase
I don't normally get acne or anything but when I get a pimple maybe once in a year I pop it and instantly put this on it maybe 2 more times after it dries and in the next day the pimple is gone. It's so crazy I've suggested this to a lot of my friends and even strangers that always ask me about my skin being so clear. Really does work
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos