BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie S.
Mississauga, ON
I have sworn by this product since I was in the 9th grade! I tend to have trouble spots and breakouts quite often and I make sure to apply this to the effected area after washing my face or after a shower! It goes on clear and dries quickly! Apply it a couple times a day for best result
Debbielee B.
I have am prone to spots on my chin area so decided to give this a try , it worked for a week of so and my spots did seem less red but now its like its not doing anything so I wont be purchasing it again.
Marie B.
Moncton, NB
Really does help control spots. Often when you apply treatment its a scrub or a cream which you have to apply to your whole facial but with this one you can just apply to the few annoying spots. Very effective but if you have sensitive skin, be careful, it's a strong product
cath🐝 M.
Montreal
I really like this spot treatment! It works instantly but doesn’t feel too harsh on my skin like some others. However, like most, it did dry out my skin which was an issue.
Lia H.
I absolutely love this product! It works extremely well and works quickly. You can feel it working when you apply it. The price is affordable and you do not use, so it lasts a long time. I have had the same tube for at least 3 months. I have repurchasedthis product already! :)
Sarah S.
This spot treatment is easy to use as you apply directly to the nasty spot. However, it's claims that it works in 4 hours are a little exaggerated. You may see the spot go down within a day or two, but I have also used this in conjunction with a tea-tree oil. Furthermore, it is difficult to use with foundation as it turns flakey whenever you try to apply foundation over an affected area.
Courtney M.
Saint-Lambert, QC
I have acne prone skin , it never used to be like this but over the last year I have suffered from light acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead. I used this product on the bigger blemishes and it did nothing but dry out my skin just around the breakout, this i would not repurchase.
Marlene M.
This product is really good. I tried it so many years ago and I love it. When I apply the product on a spot it dries so fast and make disappear the redness . I trully recommend it.
I couldn't find it in Venezuela so we have to ask to someone to buy it for me in other Country.
Andrew F.
This product is really good for spots especially the ones that are under the skin and it does work in small doses but you have to be careful not to use too much as it does dry out your skin.
Lizzie B.
This product is so good because it is really inexpensive and performs to such a high standard ! I live this treatments because it tightens you’re pores so you have a less likely way of getting a acne . I definatley think it works on all skin types and definately works for me !
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this