Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is one of my favourite fast acting spot treatments, if your spot is like an open cut then it does sting but I've used this product on a spot before a night out and it's reduced rapidly by the time I'm out, really love products like this!
GOOD THIS PRODUCT IS THE ONE I LIKE TO USE THE MOST BECAUSE IT HELPS ME A LOT THAT THE SPOTS THAT THE ACNE LEAVES IN MY FACE A LITTLE LITTLE WILL DECREASE I AM LOVING THIS PRODUCT
This is amazing! It works super well on my spots, and does so fairly quickly. The application is fairly easy, I do wish there was more then what you are given. The packaging is fairly basic, nothing amazing.
I don't love this product but it does work, maybe not so much for me because i have really bad skin, really oily but it does reduce the redness and dries up the pimples quite well
This product worked really well with my skin. I've bought it for the third time now, and the results show within a day or two. It can be drying at times, and my skin ends up peeling. I have very dry skin, but for someone with oilier skin that may not be a problem. However it does work and I do recommend it!'
Great for those little spots that pop up. I found this product would clear them up within a day or so. Would be able to use this product then apply makeup and the spot would be hidden until it cleared away.
Within the day the pimple is either gone or almost gone. Super cheap price for an amazing product. I have pretty troubling skin and it does wonders for me. Would recommend trying.
Good product. Cheap and effective. Best not to use too many days in a row as it can make skin quite flaky. Good value and can be purchased at almost every grocery store or drugstore.
I often apply this product, sometimes it work, sometimes it does not, maybe it depends on the imperfection. It is really gentle with your skin and in small pimps it is effective.
This helps my skin so much I put it on before I go to bed and wake up feeling fresh , the answers start showing after a couple weeks so don’t get your hopes up if your spots ain’t there by the next morning
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos