Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,792 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Absolutely love this product, I’ve been using for about 2ish years now and it really works. However don’t use this for whitehead spots that are ready to pop, i use them for spots that are brewing and occurring under my skin. This treatment does burn slightly but it does work. The size is annoying and it’s small but perfect for travelling. Although i would much rather it in a bigger size.
Good at getting rid of spots but damn does it hurt. My skin stung like hell for a good hour and left my skin slightly dry and irritated. I would probably never purchase it again.
You use this sparingly, its like a gel you put a little on a pimple or breakout leave it for a while and it shrinks whatevers going on pimple wise and saves the day! I love this
I suffer quite badly from acne breakouts but I can’t thank this product enough. It really has helped to keep my skin smooth and clear from acne. Great results from short period of use. Valuable for money.
The first time I bought it worked great like it was reducing my spots,but it was burning a bit which irritated my skin, as I have sensitive skin, I used more than once and it didn’t stopped burning my skin ,but as I said it helped to reduce spots,but I wouldn’t buy it again.
I see really quick results with the use of this product. I apply a really small amount onto a q-tip and then directly onto the breakout, and after the product has dried the size of the breakout has significantly reduced! I also find the packaging really effective at targetting the spot. Its super affordable and works well!
Did not work for me. Smells a bit too strong and you get very little product in the tube. Wear it for night time unless you wear it around the home as you can see it on the skin. Doesn’t really dry down.
This product works faily well however, it takes a while to see results whereas other products show results a lot faster. I personally would use other products as well as this one to help clear acne as I do not believe using this alone is enough. I would recommend a simple face wash and then this product can be used after as a spot treatment for your problematic areas and pimples
This spot cream works so fast to kill off the spot instantly, on the packaging it says you can use it under makeup, I would not recommend doing this as it peels with the makeup
Amazing product. Does wonders for my skin, I apply on a night time and it works miracles over night. I would defiantly buy this again and it’s defiantly worth the money. By far one of the best acne spot treatments I have used. I have recommended this to a few people I know
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos