Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is seriously my favorite zit intense treatment ever. I apply it on my zits at night before heading to bed and I am usually pleasantly surprised in the morning. It burns a little but beauty is painful haha
I use this whenever I feel a pimple coming in and as long as I don't touch it too much, it keeps my skin calm! Been using this with the clean&clear moisturizer for a few years now.
This really does help reduce or even 'kill' acnes through the night! I think it's really efficient and at a really good price. The only thing is...it stings! But what acid doesn't?
I prefer to use tea tree oil to heal my blemishes more naturally, but I always use this when I need my spots healed up fast! It works great and you can notice results within only a couple hours of applying.
because of the salicylic acid; this gets right to work in seconds. You really can notice a difference after a couple of hours and this helps get rid of my pimples; would definitely purchase again
This is the acne treatment cream.. I love the formula and easy use system. Nothing complicating and u won't feel lazy after a hectic day to use this.. plus it gives great results
me gustas mucho esta marca es muy buena te hidrata mucho la piel te la deja suave y muy limpia tiene un muy buen precio siempre lo llevo y lo encuentro en todos lados en un muy buen precio me encanta el empaque y lo cargan bastante es muy bueno y tiene un olor delicioso
Es un producto bueno, pero te resuelve el problema en el momento, por lo que es un producto que te ayuda a la desaparición pero no al control y la prevención de un nuevo brote.
This is not the best acne treatment I have used, but considering it is inexpensive, it's worth a shot. I didn't notice any amazing results and the consistency was kind of greasy. I wouldn't repurchase.
Clean and clear is definitely my favorite skincare company. This really helped dim down the size of the spot and it was gone within two days which is very good. This is the only spot care I've ever used but I think I'll just stick with it
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos