BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
🌸fafa F.
Acne is a nightmare for me I'm suffering from it ,from a young age it's ruining my life so Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Ashley L.
Airdrie, AB
Tried this out before a wedding in the spring. Tough to say if it worked or not as the zit cleared up fairly quick after applying it but I would totally use it again if the need arises!
Shauna K.
glasgow
This product is great for my acne prone skin, if I'm having a break out i use it to help clear it out a bit. I purchased this product in boots and it exceeded my expectations. I would definetly recommend this to my friends
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
I used to get prescribed acne creams but I was too lazy to see my dr. and decided to give this a try. It did not work on my pimples. I ended up getting a bad red spot on the area where it was applied - dried out my skin but not the pimple. Not buying this again.
Tamara L.
Vancouver, BC
Picked up Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment from  London Drugs , this effective and powerful little tube of magic will make any blemish disappear on the spot.
EsRa_MoHaMeD M.
toukh
i want this please ^_^ can i have one??! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment  i have many acnes   please please please please .................
Buffy G.
I find this didnt really help my skin at all and would leave my skin kind of sticky afterwards. I never bothered to touch it after i noticed no change because i hated my skin feeling so sticky.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Yanitzel D.
Doral, FL
My face skin type is combination oily skin, I don't have regulary pimples...but when me & my husband had, we use this and really works, save our lifes!! . Very recommended for emergencies👍
Rosemary C.
Peterborough , ON
This is a miracle worker. It's works great however be aware that any spots will get worse before they get better so put it on in the evening so it can work overnight. It is in a small package but you don't need a lot and it lasts.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's