Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is great for my acne prone skin, if I'm having a break out i use it to help clear it out a bit. I purchased this product in boots and it exceeded my expectations. I would definetly recommend this to my friends
I used to get prescribed acne creams but I was too lazy to see my dr. and decided to give this a try. It did not work on my pimples. I ended up getting a bad red spot on the area where it was applied - dried out my skin but not the pimple. Not buying this again.
I find this didnt really help my skin at all and would leave my skin kind of sticky afterwards. I never bothered to touch it after i noticed no change because i hated my skin feeling so sticky.
Tried this out before a wedding in the spring. Tough to say if it worked or not as the zit cleared up fairly quick after applying it but I would totally use it again if the need arises!
My face skin type is combination oily skin, I don't have regulary pimples...but when me & my husband had, we use this and really works, save our lifes!! . Very recommended for emergencies👍
Clean & Clear products are always hit and miss for me, and this one was a miss. While it dried up a breakout spot, I don't find it did any improvement overall, and actually dried it out too much. This might be good for someone with oily skin and few breakouts.
This is a miracle worker. It's works great however be aware that any spots will get worse before they get better so put it on in the evening so it can work overnight. It is in a small package but you don't need a lot and it lasts.
I really like this when i have a pimple or a redness pore!! i have oily skin with acne and this i loveeeeeeeeee it!! It Generates a slight burning if the pore is broken but is minimal!! I LOVEEEEE ot
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos