BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
stacey b.
Sheffield, ['', '', 'Sheffield South Yorkshire ']
Within a couple of days this treatment had my skin back to perfection. It's the best acne treatment around in my opinion and is pretty much the only product I reach for when I have breakouts. Unfortunately you can't apply makeup over the top of the treatment as it peels off but without makeup it forms a layer over your spots to get rid of them as quickly as possible
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
Basma A.
I suffered with some acne spots in the last couple of months, but after I used thi,s it had improved my acne so much most of it is not even there. Great product highly recommended.
Jealyn joy e.
This is my hero! Nothing can treat better my acne spot than clean and clear. I have tried different brands but this one really works for me. Compare to any other acne treatment product, it has a very good value, not so pricey. I never run out of stock because this is one of my 'must have' items in my bag.
كرستينا ا.
Waterlooville, London
Recently I've been breaking out during summer time and I needed something desperately to treat the area quickly, this product helped me very much, I got rid of pimples, BUT where I applied the product ( only on the spots, ofc) my skin dried out and when I apply foundation over it looks cakey! Still a great product and using it every time to zap those mofos 🙈
Anna T.
I used this product for about a whole month and it took away all my pimples. It meets my expectations because it drys in a day. The product is very gentle though it burns a little bit in the beginning but is not so painful later. I recommend this product for those who have acne spots
Mikayla C.
Toronto , ON
This product was good for the occasional spot treatment but if you have recurring acne its not the best long term solution. It does help reduce size and redness but I wouldn't say its better or faster than other brands in the market. If you're looking for something new though you will see results with this!
Liberty S.
Sydenham
Honestly, I didn't love this. It dried my skin out, not the kind that helps get over spots, the kind that makes your face tight and itchy, makes you feel that your coming out in a rash. Obviously I never put it all around my face but when I had acne problems it was spread in a wide area. I do not recommend however do tell people to give it a try if they are interested as it is a cheeper product and it could just be my skin that react with it!
Sarah-Nicole M.
Victoria
I don't typically struggle with much acne at all, however around that time of the month I tend to get a pimple or two. I used to just leave them and let them heal on their own which was bothersome. One of my friends recommended this to me, and I'm so glad she did! It will dry up your pimple overnight easily. And although it might leave somewhat of a dry patch, all it takes is a little bit of moisturizing to fix that! If you want fast results for little money, this is your best bet!
BiJun X.
Toronto
This was the best drugstore product i've bought for my pimples. I've used this brand for my pimples since middle school and it still works amazing. My pimples disappear overnight! If i use it in the morning, it'll clear up by the next day but gradually becomes smaller throughout the day. However, i don't have major acne problems so this is great if you just have a random pimple that appears.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this