Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,718 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Usually during winter and autumn i have some more pimples then summer or spring, so this serum helps me a lot to get rid of them, it works super quick and effective plus good price!! I really love it!
It works pretty well! It reduces the redness of my pimples and also reduces the size of them! I feel a slight tingle at the beginning but then it goes away and it has great affects. I would definitely buy it again
I really do like this product but I wouldn't recommend if you have a lot of acne cause once you've covered your whole face the product is basically empty. Would definitely buy again though.
This little product makes the most brilliant miracles on the planet. In just 4 hours the bulk of a granite drops in an impressive way, normally I use it in the morning and at night when I notice an imperfection. I really love it 100% recommended !!!!
Creo que si funciona me llego a quitar uno que otro granito que iba saliendo creo que está bien para lo que cuesta lo compre en Walmart como la mayoría de las cosas
Burns a lot but I figure that means it’s working? I don’t see any immediate results which is why I didn’t give 5 stars. Not sure if it’s working since my acne is pretty inconsistent.
Recuerdo haberlo usado hace mucho tiempo y no podía creer que actuara tan rápido, deja como un parchesito de producto y el grano se va desinflamando y a la vez secando... Muy bueno
Any sort of acne that pops up, this product fights it like a pro! Was a gift, and it took me awhile to start using it, and I’m glad I did. My favorite part is that a little goes a long way!
Bought this product after looking up reviews online, but I can't say it worked great for me. Any time I used it, it never seemed to make a difference and if anything left a weird residue on my skin where it was applied
I love this product will clear up small bumps and small acne overnight and takes a couple of days to clear up larger spots but I always reach for this product when I have a spot on my face
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos