BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sophie H.
Newark , Nottingham
I've been using this for a while now and it really does work! I have spot prone skin and this is my life saver! Just a little dab in the spot and it's reduced in size and redness by the next day! The only down side is the smell, it smells really chemically but don't let it out you off!
Atlanta E.
Winnipeg, MB
This has been my go to acne product since I was a young teen. Still to this day, when I have a blemish I want gone asap, I use this spot treatment! I put it on at night before bed, and the next morning the blemish is practically gone. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Rocío A.
Doral, Florida
Fast and easy. It was pretty easy to use this product, you could use it at any time of the day and even under your makeup. It did meet my expectations, it worked fast. I bought it at target and it was a good price. Would buy it again and recommend it to anyone that haves acne.
Alexis A.
Works like a basic spot treatment. Has a very strong over drying aspect tho. So only use for large blemishes not small ones. I find if I put this all over my blemishes i was finding to be VERY DRYING. Almost looked like i fish skin. Would recommend for large blemishes! GREAT PRICES.
Lexia N.
Burnaby , BC
Good things come in small packages! Don't be fooled by this tiny tube, it packs a punch in the on going fight again those horrid pimples. Easy to use, apply before bed and voila poof, zit is barely there in the morning!
Lia H.
I absolutely love this product! It works extremely well and works quickly. You can feel it working when you apply it. The price is affordable and you do not use, so it lasts a long time. I have had the same tube for at least 3 months. I have repurchasedthis product already! :)
Marie B.
Moncton, NB
Really does help control spots. Often when you apply treatment its a scrub or a cream which you have to apply to your whole facial but with this one you can just apply to the few annoying spots. Very effective but if you have sensitive skin, be careful, it's a strong product
Courtney M.
Saint-Lambert, QC
I have acne prone skin , it never used to be like this but over the last year I have suffered from light acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead. I used this product on the bigger blemishes and it did nothing but dry out my skin just around the breakout, this i would not repurchase.
cath🐝 M.
Montreal
I really like this spot treatment! It works instantly but doesn’t feel too harsh on my skin like some others. However, like most, it did dry out my skin which was an issue.
Sarah S.
This spot treatment is easy to use as you apply directly to the nasty spot. However, it's claims that it works in 4 hours are a little exaggerated. You may see the spot go down within a day or two, but I have also used this in conjunction with a tea-tree oil. Furthermore, it is difficult to use with foundation as it turns flakey whenever you try to apply foundation over an affected area.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's