Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,307 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've been using this for a while now and it really does work! I have spot prone skin and this is my life saver! Just a little dab in the spot and it's reduced in size and redness by the next day! The only down side is the smell, it smells really chemically but don't let it out you off!
This has been my go to acne product since I was a young teen. Still to this day, when I have a blemish I want gone asap, I use this spot treatment! I put it on at night before bed, and the next morning the blemish is practically gone. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Fast and easy. It was pretty easy to use this product, you could use it at any time of the day and even under your makeup. It did meet my expectations, it worked fast. I bought it at target and it was a good price. Would buy it again and recommend it to anyone that haves acne.
Works like a basic spot treatment. Has a very strong over drying aspect tho. So only use for large blemishes not small ones. I find if I put this all over my blemishes i was finding to be VERY DRYING. Almost looked like i fish skin. Would recommend for large blemishes! GREAT PRICES.
Good things come in small packages! Don't be fooled by this tiny tube, it packs a punch in the on going fight again those horrid pimples. Easy to use, apply before bed and voila poof, zit is barely there in the morning!
I absolutely love this product! It works extremely well and works quickly. You can feel it working when you apply it. The price is affordable and you do not use, so it lasts a long time. I have had the same tube for at least 3 months. I have repurchasedthis product already! :)
Really does help control spots. Often when you apply treatment its a scrub or a cream which you have to apply to your whole facial but with this one you can just apply to the few annoying spots. Very effective but if you have sensitive skin, be careful, it's a strong product
I have acne prone skin , it never used to be like this but over the last year I have suffered from light acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead. I used this product on the bigger blemishes and it did nothing but dry out my skin just around the breakout, this i would not repurchase.
I really like this spot treatment! It works instantly but doesn’t feel too harsh on my skin like some others. However, like most, it did dry out my skin which was an issue.
This spot treatment is easy to use as you apply directly to the nasty spot. However, it's claims that it works in 4 hours are a little exaggerated. You may see the spot go down within a day or two, but I have also used this in conjunction with a tea-tree oil. Furthermore, it is difficult to use with foundation as it turns flakey whenever you try to apply foundation over an affected area.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos