Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,311 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Absolutely love this! I've been using this for about 4 or 5 years when I have a bad breakout. I use it with my other acne products including prescription meds.
this is one of the few products that actually works for my pimples and wasn't pricey at all 7$ at shoppers drugmart easy opening packaging the only downside was that it dried out my face on the area it was applied
This is about as good as drugstore acne spot treatment gets. It really helped to clear up those stubborn pimples and it's gentle on the skin... I lost my last tube before I finished it and that's the only reason why i'm trying a new one. IF it doesn't work then I'm back to using this one.
This product is great, fast acting, my skin is oily, and the product has left my very dry bones, loved. But with time it gets used on your skin and the result takes to happen, plus the product itself is great!
I have given this product so many chances I can barley count now how many there were but every time I tried out this gel I just feel like it didn't help at all with redness , texture of the spots and I must if using this then definitely use a small amount as it does tend to dry out your skin.
This is a very good product because it helps remove those stubborn zits yes of corse it is effective not at all disappointing love the packaging the only thing I would change about it is get a bigger cap please
I've used this product multiple times on emerging breakouts. works great every time!! consistency is good, however it is not the best product for layering under makeup. I would recommend using it at night time
i love how quickly this dries out any pimples and makes them disappear. i was really impressed with the ability to make skin look clear again, even though hormonal breakouts plague me. the packaging is decent, the squeezey bottle makes it easy to dispense the exact amount of product you want.
Years ago I use this product with others also of the same brand for acne, serve great and does not leave oily skin, you just have to be consistent, if my skin were to do the same as before certainly would wear
For a fast acting spot treatment, it does what it says. I can feel it working when I apply it to the offending pimple. It's not as affordable as I would like it to be, but because it isn't used daily, the affordability becomes apparent when you see the time that one tube lasts.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos