Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,295 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is great at targeting annoying spots you can't get away! Apply this after thoroughly washing your face with a little moisturizer over it once dry for best results! I go back to this all the time and would definitely recommend, especially as it also works under makeup. Worth the money as you only need a little for each application.
I really like this product, a little bit goes a long way so I don't see myself using up this tube any time soon. Definitely helps diminish blemishes after just a few applications. Helps dry out cystic acne and heal breakouts fast. I would suggest this to anyone struggling with breakouts.
On those random days when I can feel a pimple coming along, this is my go to product!. I apply this on the pimple at night and, overnight it has either completely disappeared or has gone done significantly. This is definitely a quick fix for acne spots that are not significant in size.
Good things come in small packages! Don't be fooled by this tiny tube, it packs a punch in the on going fight again those horrid pimples. Easy to use, apply before bed and voila poof, zit is barely there in the morning!
Works like a basic spot treatment. Has a very strong over drying aspect tho. So only use for large blemishes not small ones. I find if I put this all over my blemishes i was finding to be VERY DRYING. Almost looked like i fish skin. Would recommend for large blemishes! GREAT PRICES.
I totally love this product. When I start to get a pimple I put an small amount on it and the next day it just dissappear. It makes your skin a little be dry, so don't forget to put the moisturizer cream
Fast and easy. It was pretty easy to use this product, you could use it at any time of the day and even under your makeup. It did meet my expectations, it worked fast. I bought it at target and it was a good price. Would buy it again and recommend it to anyone that haves acne.
This has been my go to acne product since I was a young teen. Still to this day, when I have a blemish I want gone asap, I use this spot treatment! I put it on at night before bed, and the next morning the blemish is practically gone. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
I have sworn by this product since I was in the 9th grade! I tend to have trouble spots and breakouts quite often and I make sure to apply this to the effected area after washing my face or after a shower! It goes on clear and dries quickly! Apply it a couple times a day for best result
I have am prone to spots on my chin area so decided to give this a try , it worked for a week of so and my spots did seem less red but now its like its not doing anything so I wont be purchasing it again.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos