BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Anna T.
I used this product for about a whole month and it took away all my pimples. It meets my expectations because it drys in a day. The product is very gentle though it burns a little bit in the beginning but is not so painful later. I recommend this product for those who have acne spots
Liberty S.
Sydenham
Honestly, I didn't love this. It dried my skin out, not the kind that helps get over spots, the kind that makes your face tight and itchy, makes you feel that your coming out in a rash. Obviously I never put it all around my face but when I had acne problems it was spread in a wide area. I do not recommend however do tell people to give it a try if they are interested as it is a cheeper product and it could just be my skin that react with it!
Sarah-Nicole M.
Victoria
I don't typically struggle with much acne at all, however around that time of the month I tend to get a pimple or two. I used to just leave them and let them heal on their own which was bothersome. One of my friends recommended this to me, and I'm so glad she did! It will dry up your pimple overnight easily. And although it might leave somewhat of a dry patch, all it takes is a little bit of moisturizing to fix that! If you want fast results for little money, this is your best bet!
BiJun X.
Toronto
This was the best drugstore product i've bought for my pimples. I've used this brand for my pimples since middle school and it still works amazing. My pimples disappear overnight! If i use it in the morning, it'll clear up by the next day but gradually becomes smaller throughout the day. However, i don't have major acne problems so this is great if you just have a random pimple that appears.
Cathrizze Angelica R.
Manila
It actually works! but it takes a week or two just for my pimple to be totally disappear and it really helps to cure the redness of a pimple in early as 3 consecutive days. I apply it every morning after taking a bath and re-apply it after lunch, before, dinner, and before going to bed.
Priya P.
Brampton
It’s pretty difficult to find a really good spot acne treatment, but this one is actually really good, it works miracles overnight. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product but very well worth it. It’s best to use it overnight, so if u spot a pimple just put the spot treatment on and leave it on overnight and your pimple will either visibly disappear or shrink.
Ananda R.
This is decent product. It got reduced the size of some buttons on my face but it was no miracle product. I bought it at walmart for a decent price but I cannot really see myself buying this product again. I do love the clean and clear brand and have been using their stuff for years.
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
Brought this from my supermarket and I didn't think it was amazing but it isn't poor neither. I have come out in a few spots so thought I would try it. I suppose it did meet my expectations but let's be honest it doesn't make the spit just disappear but I did feel it hurried the process on so my spots only lasted a few days. Smelt nice and was a nice consultancy on touch. Would recommend this product
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my first spot acne treatment that has actually showed good results. My pimples decreased for the day and it helps them dry out. I have read other people's reviews about scarring, but that hasn't happened to me yet. I do want to find something still a little better, but for now this will do.
migreg h.
Me encanta este producto. Realmente me ayudó mucho para las espinillas indeseables. Apenas veo un grano, lo aplico y desaparece milagrosamente. Recomiendo el 100%. la mejor de las apuestas para limpiar y limpiar. es lo maximo para el cuidado del cutis
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's