Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,286 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I used this product for about a whole month and it took away all my pimples. It meets my expectations because it drys in a day. The product is very gentle though it burns a little bit in the beginning but is not so painful later. I recommend this product for those who have acne spots
Honestly, I didn't love this. It dried my skin out, not the kind that helps get over spots, the kind that makes your face tight and itchy, makes you feel that your coming out in a rash. Obviously I never put it all around my face but when I had acne problems it was spread in a wide area. I do not recommend however do tell people to give it a try if they are interested as it is a cheeper product and it could just be my skin that react with it!
I don't typically struggle with much acne at all, however around that time of the month I tend to get a pimple or two. I used to just leave them and let them heal on their own which was bothersome. One of my friends recommended this to me, and I'm so glad she did! It will dry up your pimple overnight easily. And although it might leave somewhat of a dry patch, all it takes is a little bit of moisturizing to fix that! If you want fast results for little money, this is your best bet!
This was the best drugstore product i've bought for my pimples. I've used this brand for my pimples since middle school and it still works amazing. My pimples disappear overnight! If i use it in the morning, it'll clear up by the next day but gradually becomes smaller throughout the day. However, i don't have major acne problems so this is great if you just have a random pimple that appears.
It actually works! but it takes a week or two just for my pimple to be totally disappear and it really helps to cure the redness of a pimple in early as 3 consecutive days. I apply it every morning after taking a bath and re-apply it after lunch, before, dinner, and before going to bed.
It’s pretty difficult to find a really good spot acne treatment, but this one is actually really good, it works miracles overnight. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product but very well worth it. It’s best to use it overnight, so if u spot a pimple just put the spot treatment on and leave it on overnight and your pimple will either visibly disappear or shrink.
This is decent product. It got reduced the size of some buttons on my face but it was no miracle product. I bought it at walmart for a decent price but I cannot really see myself buying this product again. I do love the clean and clear brand and have been using their stuff for years.
Brought this from my supermarket and I didn't think it was amazing but it isn't poor neither. I have come out in a few spots so thought I would try it. I suppose it did meet my expectations but let's be honest it doesn't make the spit just disappear but I did feel it hurried the process on so my spots only lasted a few days. Smelt nice and was a nice consultancy on touch. Would recommend this product
This is my first spot acne treatment that has actually showed good results. My pimples decreased for the day and it helps them dry out. I have read other people's reviews about scarring, but that hasn't happened to me yet. I do want to find something still a little better, but for now this will do.
Me encanta este producto. Realmente me ayudó mucho para las espinillas indeseables. Apenas veo un grano, lo aplico y desaparece milagrosamente. Recomiendo el 100%. la mejor de las apuestas para limpiar y limpiar. es lo maximo para el cuidado del cutis
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos