BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Gwynna O.
It does drying the skin around the pimples. But it doesn’t really remove the pimples. This product also made my skin red and sting under the sun. I got a sensitive skin and after a few times of using this product I noticed that the skin around some of the pimples started to dry but just that. Doesn’t really remove the acne scars.
Frida Ø.
Molde
It usually get rid of spot. It stings a tiny little bit when you put it on but it is not harsh. It is pretty in expensive so for the price and the way that it works I am probably going to get a new one soon when I ran out. Total must
Con: smell little bit weird, can't put it close my eye, stings a tiny bit
After all the pros win.
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
I personally love carrying one of these in my purse on the go in case I feel a nasty one about to come in and I treat it before it gets bad! Even when it has developed overnight I use this one to lock it up and it usually looks less inflamed! I really feel the sting and it feels satisfying, knowing that it's being fought off!
Amtullah S.
lahore
its a great product. it instantly shows it results. i always apply it on the pimples that are still on their initial stages & it works wonders. it calms them down & totally makes them disappear.
Bríet S.
Iceland
I personally love this product for minimizing pimples or acne. I personally have oily skin which causes quite some acne and this really helps. The value for the price is phenomenal and I really recommend this. The only flaw is that it does burn a bit but I don't mind. If your skin is sensetive I do not recommend this for you.
Jenn W.
Winnipeg, MB
Great product and recommend. I rare get acne, but when I do they are big and sore zits. This dries them out effectively! A bit of burning/tingling is normal. I usually apply at bed time and wash off in the morning! Some residue may linger after washing it off and will show once applying makeup - otherwise would give 5 stars.
This spot cream is incredible. Helps to reduce the size of spots in a short time, almost overnight! I have repurchased this time an time again, and will continue to do this in the future
Rebecca H.
sturgeon county
This product works like a charm! If you have a blemish that came out of nowhere, it helps bring the swelling down. Although it's great, it stings for a little bit and dries up your face a bit too much
Oh my god this product is my holy grail for any pimples that's are starting to form or any acne tht has gotten too out of control. If I was able to give this product more than 5 stars I would!! The spot treatment is amazing. My mom first got me into using thisthis. This worked really well for her and she has oily acne prone skin. I'm more of a normal-dry, sensitive skin type and this works so well for me. Before I go to bed at night if I see any little buggers tht needs to be tamed I use this after my toner and before my serum. It works so well for me tht within the next morning its either gone or the swell has gone dow A LOT. If it's during the day I usually put this on before moisturzing for makeup. This has worked wonders for me and if u are thinking about buying this product I would say go for it because it's worth a try and totally worth the money if this product works for you. Happy shopping beautifuls~😀
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's