Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
When I first started using Clean and Clear products they worked effectively. I would see overnight results. Especially with this spot treatment. However with continued use my body has begun rejecting its efficacy. It’s cost effective and works well, but because of my personal experience I would NOT recommend this product to my friends and family. I did love it, but I became immune to it very quickly.
This did work for me, not as fast acting as I’d have liked. It did clear up my spot after a few days but it left the patch of skin really dry afterwords but I suppose that’s how it clears the spot up. I put it on at night before I went too bed and it did completely clear in a few day and I would use again I just wish that it didn’t dry the skin up so much.
This has seriously been my favorite holy grail acne spot treatment for years, like 5 years. This clears up a spot so quickly - literally overnight you can see an improvement. A little goes a long way, so one tube will last a very long time, like a year at the least. Loveeeee this
I really like this product and it really does get rid of spots after a few uses but be careful not to use it so close to your eyes as it can sting a bit but you can easily get rid of the stinging. Would recommend this product to people who want to get rid of their spots.
Not very effective in getting rid of active breakouts. It’s pretty pricey for how effective it is and you would be better off with one from Neutrogena. Also pay attention to the active ingredients in the spot treatments as your skin may react better to one than the other.
During pregnancy my face broke out more often than usual so I picked this up to try and clear my face up. You only need the smallest amount so the tube lasts a while. It does work in reducing redness but I would say to remove the pimple completely it still takes a couple of days. There is a slight sting when applying to the spot but this makes me think it is doing what it is meant to do! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
I love this stuff! I get pimples all the time but only a few at once so everyone notices. This works magic on my face! within days you can notice it going down or even gone! I have tried so many things on my face and this seems to be one of the only things thats worked!
This product is good for when you have a fresh spot pop up and you want it to go down in a few hours and the spot actually does go down but the one down side to it is that you can’t wear it under make up even tho it says it on there. When it under make the product starts to peel off so you make up comes off with it
I have oily skin and a few tiny pimples, and this really worked for me! I apply it 1-2 times a day after washing my face. I bought mine a few weeks ago. After my first week of using it, I noticed that my face began clearing up and becoming smoother! Whenever I would get a bigger-than-normal zit, I would apply some of this treatment on it, and it would calm down and go away the next day! Really, really recommend this!
I have dry, sensitive skin with minimal acne. I find this acne treatment perfect for spots, and after you’ve picked at your face. It does sting a bit but it will reduce the size and redness of pimples. I do find it drying, so you have to be careful with application.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos