Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product continues to safe my life time and time again!!! I’ve had multiple occasion where a zit popped up out of no where and the absolutely worst times! But this product makes them disappear overnight! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with problem skin!
I have dry skin so I am not prone to many breakouts but when I do I use this spot treatment on the pimple and it clears up overnight. You only have to use a very little amount so this has lasted me a long while I definitely recommend it to help clear up acne for anybody
I have tried spot treatment after spot treatment and this was one of the treatments that did not help very much. It stung the spots I put it on and didn’t help reduce the amount of acne I had. I would not purchase this again.
I love this when I have a bad breakout, it immediately starts working at the pimple within a few hours. The only thing you have to watch out for is how often you apply it in the same spot, it can dry out the skin very quickly, even for those like myself with oily skin.
I have used this product for years. It is a hit or a miss for me, depending on what kind of acne I have. I have seen more results with pimples than blackheads. I hope to eventually find a product that gets rid of all the troublesome acne spots.
Okay super inexpensive but works wonders. You can get it everywhere I'm pretty sure. My friend recommended this years ago and I always keep one in my night time box! If I have a stubborn pimple I dab a LITTLE on the pimple and a round it and by the morning it's mostly all gone.
I love this acne care product. I put it on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up my pimple is reduced greatly in size and redness making it easy to cover up with makeup the next day. Within a few nights of use the acne is completely gone or unnoticeable.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Perfect for tackling breakouts overnight. The packaging is sleek and simple like you would expect from clean & clear, and you most certainly get all the bang for your buck. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has a breakout and needs it gone quickly.
I used to have really bad acne and breakouts so I tried the whole Clean & Clear kit but only seemed to like this product out of the three. Like all spot treatments, you're supposed to apply it visible acne that has broken out or even open. This particular product was pretty harsh on my skin and it did have a burning sensation once I applied it to my desired spots. Despite that pain, I noticed that the size of the pimple I applied it on significantly went down in size the very next morning! So all in all it hurts but it works.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos