BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kat P.
Vancouver BC
This product continues to safe my life time and time again!!! I’ve had multiple occasion where a zit popped up out of no where and the absolutely worst times! But this product makes them disappear overnight! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with problem skin!
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I have dry skin so I am not prone to many breakouts but when I do I use this spot treatment on the pimple and it clears up overnight. You only have to use a very little amount so this has lasted me a long while I definitely recommend it to help clear up acne for anybody
Esther M.
I have tried spot treatment after spot treatment and this was one of the treatments that did not help very much. It stung the spots I put it on and didn’t help reduce the amount of acne I had. I would not purchase this again.
Sara P.
Pottstown, PA
I love this when I have a bad breakout, it immediately starts working at the pimple within a few hours. The only thing you have to watch out for is how often you apply it in the same spot, it can dry out the skin very quickly, even for those like myself with oily skin.
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
I have used this product for years. It is a hit or a miss for me, depending on what kind of acne I have. I have seen more results with pimples than blackheads. I hope to eventually find a product that gets rid of all the troublesome acne spots.
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
Okay super inexpensive but works wonders. You can get it everywhere I'm pretty sure. My friend recommended this years ago and I always keep one in my night time box! If I have a stubborn pimple I dab a LITTLE on the pimple and a round it and by the morning it's mostly all gone.
Kendall N.
Penn Yan, NY
I love this acne care product. I put it on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up my pimple is reduced greatly in size and redness making it easy to cover up with makeup the next day. Within a few nights of use the acne is completely gone or unnoticeable.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Jade F.
Mount Holly, NC
Perfect for tackling breakouts overnight. The packaging is sleek and simple like you would expect from clean & clear, and you most certainly get all the bang for your buck. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has a breakout and needs it gone quickly.
Queenie B.
West Covina , CA
I used to have really bad acne and breakouts so I tried the whole Clean & Clear kit but only seemed to like this product out of the three. Like all spot treatments, you're supposed to apply it visible acne that has broken out or even open. This particular product was pretty harsh on my skin and it did have a burning sensation once I applied it to my desired spots. Despite that pain, I noticed that the size of the pimple I applied it on significantly went down in size the very next morning! So all in all it hurts but it works.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's