BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Use the past version of these products and I really loved them. They help a lot to combat acne, without leaving spots and without mistreating the skin. Totally recommended!
meghna p.
Markham
my holy grail for pimples i literally use this like its cream!!! i might use it too much tbh but it helps!!!
sometimes i do have to switch to a diff brand tho bc my skin gets used to it and it doesnt do its job anymore bUt it really helps me with decreasing the size of my pimples whether it’s overnight or if it takes a few days!
Montserrat V.
very good! Leaves the skin soft and clean, its smell is nice, the design of the bottle is very cute, the texture of the product is pleasant and the brand is very good
Linzy L.
Always have loved this spot treatment. I take it everywhere with me and use it to reduce redness or the puffiness of the pimples. Use wth a face wash and they clear right up!!
nairubi p.
vanezuela
This baby here has been my best friend for yearsssssss !!!! This tea tree oil and together packs a powerful blow. This product continues to exceed my expectations every day. This works so well for me. Before going to bed at night if I see no small bugs THT NEED TO BE TAMED I USE THIS AFTER MY TONER AND THEM BEFORE MY SERUM. It works so well for me THT Within the next morning, and to its past sea or the surf has gone Dow MUCH. If It is During the day that I put myself Put this in moisturzing obligatory entries for the makeup.
Rosdelys T.
Venezuela, Aragua - Maracay
The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin. penetrate pores.
The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength
Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.Voila! Pimple looks better.
Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Laura W.
Tried this product many times over many years. I didn't have awful acne but definitely had flare ups depending on the time of the month. This worked on small red bumps but that's about it.
Shelby D.
Sault Ste, ON
This product is great for reducing pimple size and fast! Would highly recommend if you have a special event coming up. I don’t use it everyday as it is pretty harsh.
Courtney S.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Helps heal acne. Can buy from any drugs story or supermarket such a Tesco, asda etc. Does come in a little box which is neat and the colours are professional. This is more of a gel consistency.
Celita L.
Newcastle, ON
My go to spot treatment for acne. Stings a bit, but works great. Sometimes it doesn't work the greatest on larger, more inflamed pimples or makes then more swollen.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's