Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,315 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This spot treatment used to work wonders on me. It stung a bit, especially if the blemish was open, but it would dry up the next morning and I would be good to go. Unfortunately, they either changed their formula or my skin had gotten used to it so it no longer helps me.
This product did nothing for my spots to be honest, and I wasn't over keen on the smell of this product either. Fair to say I've tried better products for acne than this one.
Great for cystic acne, and you know it works because there is a light sting. When you place this product overnight, you can see a major difference in size by the next morning.
Really helps clear my acne when I leave it on overnight. Could be alittle frustrating sometimes when you forget you had it on and accidently rub it off. The smell is quite strong so keep that in mind.
This product contains salycic acid which left my skin, red and bumpy for a few days. I do not recommend this product to people with oily skin or any type of skin. Thumbs down
Effective! I use it at night before sleeping if I get a suspicious bump on my face especially when it's that time of the month. My spots went away after 2 or 3 applications.
I honestly hated this stuff. It honestly didn’t work and smelt awful and it just burned my skin and didn’t even help with my acne. Defiantly a do not buy product. Wouldn’t buy again :(
I use to rave about this treatment. I still love it, I do continue to recommend it. On that search for what works. I always come back though. It's one of the best out there.
I dont think this product helped my skin. I would put this on my spots as they appear but dont feel like it made a difference, woke up & my spots would still be red & raised
I had bought this at target I used to get it a lot when I was in high school because a pimple was just not something you need at that age lol I don't remember the price anyways I bought it again very effective i love it way too much every girl should buy it
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos