Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,316 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Not very effective for my skin but it has worked for many of the people that I know so it is worth a shot I got it from my local drugstore and I was pretty disappointed with the results I probably won’t buy it again
Helps clear spots but feels like it just drys out the skin to much. When applied with makeup over top of the area it doesn't do anything to stop the pimples. On its own though it works.
Been using for years, it’s alright. I’ve had others that have visible results in a day but it’s a nice “ not too harsh “ treatment that takes a few days for it to really decrease the size of the blemish.
I love this product, my friend introduced me to this and I'm so grateful it is amazing, when applied it burns the spot but the spot will be gone in a day or 2 of applying the serum, it is great, such a life saver!
Would not buy this product again, for me this product does not work at all. I didn't see it do anything to my spots. I am disappointed in this product as I had high hopes. Wouldn't buy it again. Was also very cheep
Works well. It dried up your pimple during the night so you just have to scratch it the next morning. Help in to prevent acne scars. Smell pretty good. I would recommand this product because it is affordable
Being prone to acne, I decided to try something new after seeing this on YouTube and I have to admit it really did wonders, it reduced redness on spots and made them disappear quicker
I used this before I went to sleep and noticed an I stand improvement when I woke up the next morning- I try not to use it all the time as I feel like the formula is quite strong but it definitely worked for me
This product is ok, I mean it's pretty good for it's price but I found that you have to continually apply it throughout the day the really see results unlike other products that you can put on before bed a see a noticeable change when you wake up
This product is ok, if you can stand the feeling of a burning sensation after applying to a spot. It was my first time using it and I haven't tried it since. I bought this from Boots here in the U.K.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos