BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Imogen O.
I absolutely love clean and clear products but this would have to be up there with my favourites, although quite pricey it is very effective and gets rid of any little pimples that appear with in 1-2 nights, for me it is perfect and can't wait to purchase my second tube!
Jamie W.
I couldn’t be more happy with this. Honestly, the smallest dab is a miracle. I thought I would be going to my high school graduation with a bright red spot on my nose, but this product made my spot, and my worries, disappear!
Ashley C.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
This is a really good drug store acne treatment. It really helped me tone down my big pimples within a couple hours. It did have a burning sensation on my skin sometimes but it felt like it was working. If I'm ever in need of a acne treatment fast I know I can grab this.
Karen H.
I have mixed feelings about this treatment. The first time I used it I saw results the next morning, but the following times I didn't see any more results. I stopped using it for a while and when I used it again it worked. I am not sure what to think of it at this point.
Foo T.
Recommended this for the very red puffy spots, I think it works great. It doesn’t sting as much as some of the other acne creams I have used. Use this in the morning and before you go to sleep.
jj v.
Regina, SK
I found this product minimally affective. It’s got a super greasy feel to it and it flakes or peels off my skin. Which is not good! I don’t like he packaging because it gets clogged up and explodes everywhere .. I would not recommend
Kelsey H.
London , ON
I have lost count of the amount of times I’ve repurchased this product. The second I get any sign of a break out I put some of this stuff on and it helps to clear it up so fast! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me any more irritated and doesn’t hurt on blemishes.
angy C.
For me, acne has never been a problem. I think I've only had it sometimes. clean & clear is very effective but for my skin that does not have acne is very strong, so I only apply little amount.
Fionna S.
Kemnay, Scotland
This is my go to spot gel to get rid of spots and marks quickly and effectively without damaging my skin!! I've recommended it previously to friends and they have loved it as much as I have! So well priced and lasts well. I have repurchased many a time and will continue to do so as nothing stands up next to it for me!
Natasha B.
Strathmore
This works very nicely I find. When I have a break out I like to apply this to the area and let it sit before I put moisturizer on. It heels up the blemish very quickly and by morning there's a noticeable difference in size. The only downfall is that it is a little drying
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon