Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I absolutely love clean and clear products but this would have to be up there with my favourites, although quite pricey it is very effective and gets rid of any little pimples that appear with in 1-2 nights, for me it is perfect and can't wait to purchase my second tube!
I couldn’t be more happy with this. Honestly, the smallest dab is a miracle. I thought I would be going to my high school graduation with a bright red spot on my nose, but this product made my spot, and my worries, disappear!
This is a really good drug store acne treatment. It really helped me tone down my big pimples within a couple hours. It did have a burning sensation on my skin sometimes but it felt like it was working. If I'm ever in need of a acne treatment fast I know I can grab this.
I have mixed feelings about this treatment. The first time I used it I saw results the next morning, but the following times I didn't see any more results. I stopped using it for a while and when I used it again it worked. I am not sure what to think of it at this point.
Recommended this for the very red puffy spots, I think it works great. It doesn’t sting as much as some of the other acne creams I have used. Use this in the morning and before you go to sleep.
I found this product minimally affective. It’s got a super greasy feel to it and it flakes or peels off my skin. Which is not good! I don’t like he packaging because it gets clogged up and explodes everywhere .. I would not recommend
I have lost count of the amount of times I’ve repurchased this product. The second I get any sign of a break out I put some of this stuff on and it helps to clear it up so fast! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me any more irritated and doesn’t hurt on blemishes.
For me, acne has never been a problem. I think I've only had it sometimes. clean & clear is very effective but for my skin that does not have acne is very strong, so I only apply little amount.
This is my go to spot gel to get rid of spots and marks quickly and effectively without damaging my skin!! I've recommended it previously to friends and they have loved it as much as I have! So well priced and lasts well. I have repurchased many a time and will continue to do so as nothing stands up next to it for me!
This works very nicely I find. When I have a break out I like to apply this to the area and let it sit before I put moisturizer on. It heels up the blemish very quickly and by morning there's a noticeable difference in size. The only downfall is that it is a little drying
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos